Flip Flop Shop

Well this thread has an interesting/fast ending. I was told that a search warrant was served in the morning and I got a call around lunch that most of my stuff had been found and it turns out that this was some huge sting between like 4-5 counties and the feds. Then I got a call that there was too much stolen stuff that the cops couldn't physically handle all of it and that I was clear to pickup most of the stuff. This dude was on federal probation (covid Kickout of jail) for theft..... He had stolen 4 of the Game Wardens 4 Wheelers, stole from the DOT, and hit multiple business's dozens of times. It looked like there was an orgy of pawn shops that followed Jim Jones. I think that when he ran out of welding wire, he would just steal another welder. I counted 2 dozen welders, 6 oxy-setups, 20 motors, 60 power tools. 2 pallets of 4x8 plywood, and soo much stuff I still can't wrap my head around this.

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp
4.webp

Its surprising to me how he knew to break into my shop, but he was there multiple times before the break in. I found stuff that was just scrap sitting outside that I didn't know was gone.

Every business around here has definitely breathed a sigh of relief after this week. The best part about it was the fact that homeboy supposedly stole a skid steer and aluminum car trailer with a 2000 Ford Ranger. That must have been a sight.

Its surprising to me how he knew to break into my shop, but he was there multiple times before the break in. I found stuff that was just scrap sitting outside that I didn't know was gone.

Every business around here has definitely breathed a sigh of relief after this week. The best part about it was the fact that homeboy supposedly stole a skid steer and aluminum car trailer with a 2000 Ford Ranger. That must have been a
Really cool to hear he was caught...
Butch
You said he was at your shop. Did you know him? Jim

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom