Flip Flop Shop

Officially back from linex. This tub is absolutely a unit to see.

I had a friend drop his jeep off for immediate open heart surgery, and so I can get my engine stand back.  What absolutely baffles me is the similarities in the paint color. This jeep was painted in 2006.  The color used on the samurai is a 2010 vw color. Picked over some swabs  :o

Attachments

Got the TJ done and out of the shop!

Some nice people from Ohio bought my grand wagoneer.

Also, had the owner of the blue Sami stop by and help with some new parts instillation!

I might have also bought a crawler  ::) ::)

yj 350/700r4/atlas/kp60/9? rear/ 40 stickies that is still going on the back burner, but I couldn?t pass up a steal 

Attachments

Not too many pictures from the weekend, but I found out that my lift won?t pick up a 6000lb truck  ::) :P However the old ford got quite a bit of maintenance. Fuel lines, carrier bearing, hitch, door handle and a brake master.  It got sent to the parents for an inspection, found out that none of the tires were balanced, and it needed wayy more work than I thought it needed. Unfortunately the samurai budget got dipped into  >:(

Then I spent Sunday finishing up pulling the body off the rolled white one. 

The boss?s kids stopped by and they wanted a ride in the new toy. Didn?t do too much since the seats aren?t bolted in!   ;D

Attachments

They wouldn?t be good teaser pics if I didn?t hold off on the delay.  ;D ;D

I have set a new personal record, I bought 6 cars in a month. 5 in a week timeframe.
2 trackers,
2010 focus,
2007 Lincoln Towncar,
and a 
1992 IROK 

towncar is the new daily. The Camaro is a keeper, just need to get a quote on insurance 

Attachments

:welder:

Attachments

Summertime comes once again, and I'm pretty busy keeping up with the Jones', so here is a small update.

Blue samurai is still on the burner. It takes alot more time when you are worried about scratching the paint.
I sold the Blue YJ and still kinda miss it. One of the only things that never let me set on the side of the road, but its with a good home and still kinda local.
The camaro has been a stud, drove to OBX for a fishing trip with the family, then it was used in a music video shoot, the T-Tops are growing on me.
My brother bough an absolutely mint pink Tracker, The only picture I have of it was from the redneck slip and slide we made on the 4th. Those are 5' haybales.
Also wheeling, farm stuff, and the lawn party is coming up this week. Hope to keep this updated more in winter.
WG

IMG_9096.webp

IMG_9108.webp

IMG_9359.webp

IMG_9146.webp
IMG_9400.webp

Well this summer keeps getting busier and busier. The lawn party turned out to be an awesome success. We sold soo much chicken and the parades turned out great! I picked up some 44s for the black heep. And we went wheeling back at the farm last weekend.

Attachments

• IMG_9626.webp
    IMG_9626.webp
    452.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9623.webp
    IMG_9623.webp
    619.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9639.webp
    IMG_9639.webp
    739.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_9516.webp
    IMG_9516.webp
    198.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_9496.webp
    IMG_9496.webp
    347.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9451.webp
    IMG_9451.webp
    312.1 KB · Views: 16
Well this summer keeps getting busier and busier. The lawn party turned out to be an awesome success. We sold soo much chicken and the parades turned out great! I picked up some 44s for the black heep. And we went wheeling back at the farm last weekend.
woooow, sneaky snake!!

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom