Prayer chain

Went in at 8:00am and got the process started at around 8:30am. Immediately felt like garbage. Mrs Hammer took me to ihop for an omelette. Felt better after that. Then she wanted to stop by the store so I stayed in the car to rest some. Once we got home I felt like roadkill... laid down around 10:00am and passed out till around 5:00pm with zero strength at all!!!

Ugh... the roadkill is killing me, lol

Finally starting to feel better and moving around better. The pain is still at the same level though... So I don?t get it...

Well after the nap I had earlier today, I ate some dinner and moved around some. After everyone went to bed, 10:30 or do, I stumbled out to the garage and changed out the fuel pump and the filter on the Mini. Took me a couple of hours and a few cuss words but, it?s running! Now I?m eating ibuprofen like m&ms again due to everything stiffening up and the huge headache so, here we go! 

Everyone keep beachbum (Neal) and razorrodent (Jaimes) in your prayers. Neal had a stroke and is not doing well. Here is a quote from Jaimes:

To all who've known and loved my father over these many years, I must sadly post to you that earlier this week he suffered a bilateral stroke which has left him in a state that while still having autonomic functions, he is currently unresponsive to all stimuli and not showing any signs of higher brain function. This has been the case since he arrived at the ICU on Thursday. Baring a miracle the current prognosis is not good and would mean likely at best him being left in a severely impaired state which he would not desire to continue on in. I know that he would want me to let his online family know what was going on so that you may think about him and the good times that have been shared as well as sending your prayers. At this time we don't really need anything help wise beyond those thoughts and prayers. I do ask that you please keep you direct contact to a minimum as I will be buisy with making needed arrangements but feel free to post in the reply or his feed. I will post updates going forward as needed.

I won't disclose the identity. Those involved may disclose if they wish.  [thumbsup]

A long time Zu family learned their child has a femur tumor. They are close personal friends to many here, myself included. Please send prayers or well wishes for them. Hopefully it won't be a malignant variety.

jeshar (Jeffrey) is home with 3rd degree burns on his leg. He will hopefully make a full recovery.
Keep Jeffrey in your prayers.
robert

A long time member lost a family member today. I'll keep it anonymous unless they wish to disclose it themselves. But keep them in your thoughts and prayers either way!

My turn… as some of you know I lost my son on Jan 2022. The complete last year has been hard but the last couple of weeks have been hectic and fast paced. I had to rush my wife to the ER a few weeks back and she was admitted for approximately 5 days and the local hospital declared it was beyond their capabilities. She got transported to St David’s hospital in Austin and stayed there for another few so they could run tests. Turns out she has 2 different types of cancer. They will have to treat them in sequence with the CLL taking first up. Most people have hemoglobin at 13 to 14 parts and admitted at level 7. She was admitted with a 5.2 level. Trying diff approaches to getting it back up but transfusions can get it up to 8 but her body starts lowering it rapidly. Got some fancy new drugs going into effect and the numbers are going upward but very slowly. Looks to be a slow journey before the chemo and surgery can begin for the other one.

Ray

This post needs an edit, @txgocart

You're good people Ray. You all are in our prayers, hoping things go well for your family. Outside the prayer chain, is there anything else we can do for you? Just know the Zu community is here for you.

Last edited:

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom