Prayer chain

BerryBlonde

For those interested...

I am going to head up a prayer chain for the Zu. If you are in need of prayers or know of someone that you feel is in need of prayers, PM, email, or call me (number is in contacts). There are many times people aren't comfortable posting asking for us to send up prayers for them, and don't want to tell everyone what is going on in their personal lives especially on an open forum. (I've been in that position several times myself.) This is a way for our members to ask for prayers to be sent up for them without having to post it on the board if they would prefer not to.

Now, what we need are participants. If you are interested in being contacted by me when one of our members requests prayers, let me know. You can post to this thread, PM me, or email me. When a prayer request is sent to me I will in turn email or PM everyone on the prayer list to let them know prayers are needed and for whom. This is non-denominational, no application necessary.  ;D

Connie

good ,

Im glad to see a board like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sometimes you guys amaze me with some of the things you come up with

this is a top notch site for sure now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Count me in .. and I'd like to ask ya'll to pray for my friend Heidi and her family .. they told us yesterday that her breast cancer spread to her bones and she is terminal... Heidi is 32 yrs young with 2 little ones

thanks for this thread .. It allows us to share our story w/ others and that helps the  healing ..
  My dad had a stroke Jan 07 while sleeping. Just woke up and knew sometime wasn't right, for months doc's used him as a genie pig {try this , try this etc} , I for the most part watch my dad just fade away from there, then in July his mom was put in a assisted living home, well she died 3 weeks later, that put my dad in a state of mind set I couldn't understand. He was so depressed from the meds he was taken , and the pain from losing his mother, he took he own life from us Aug . 10th . That was more than my mom could take in a short time, to our suprise her sister died 2 weeks later.. This has taken a toll on my mom.  I try to be there for her as much as I can, but can't supply the security she felt from being w/ my dad for 46 yrs.
If I can ask for you'll to include her in your prayers I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for allowing me to share my story.
Tony!

ZukNsoon said:
thanks for this thread .. It allows us to share our story w/ others and that helps the  healing ..
  My dad had a stroke Jan 07 while sleeping. Just woke up and knew sometime wasn't right, for months doc's used him as a genie pig {try this , try this etc} , I for the most part watch my dad just fade away from there, then in July his mom was put in a assisted living home, well she died 3 weeks later, that put my dad in a state of mind set I couldn't understand. He was so depressed from the meds he was taken , and the pain from losing his mother, he took he own life from us Aug . 10th . That was more than my mom could take in a short time, to our suprise her sister died 2 weeks later.. This has taken a toll on my mom.  I try to be there for her as much as I can, but can't supply the security she felt from being w/ my dad for 46 yrs.
If I can ask for you'll to include her in your prayers I would greatly appreciate it.

Tony I just want to say you also are in my prayers for someone to keep there faith as you have appeared to threw all these trials shows me that you are a strong Christan God Bless and be with you and your family
Thanks for allowing me to share my story.
Tony!

I say prayers, I can say them for you, to you, or with you. PM me if you feel the need and I can get you my celly number. If I'm not online PM Berry and she has permission to give out my celly number.

Hello Everyone,

Please keep the people that were hit by the tornados in your prayers. Here in Lafayette, several people that I know lost thier homes. I knew some of the people that were killed. They need your prayers.

Thanks, Perry.

Yesterday in our little tow a man walked into his ex-wife's 5th grade class and stabbed and shot her in front of her students. My son went to pre-school there and they are a great bunch of people. Your prayers for all involved are greatly appreciated.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/15395431.html

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom