Prayer chain

Jeffery spent the day at UNC hospital getting iv antibiotics and breathing treatments. He is home now, but can still use our PRAYERS and thoughts.
Thanks for all the thoughts and PRAYERS.

robert

Glad he's home! Hope he takes all his meds.
You may have to do some convincin'! ;D
If anything he needs let me know.
Hope Your doin' good too, Mr. Robert! [thumbsup]

I don?t get on here much anymore but, this place is my second home and a lot of you are my second family.

I come to all of you with a prayer request for my Dad he went in the hospital a few weeks ago with a bowel obstruction and all the not so fun stuff that goes with it, vomiting and diarrhea, etc.

Anyway they had a tube that ran though his nose to his stomach to empty his GI tract in hopes that the linked or twisted intestine would straighten out. Well after a few days of this they were hopeful that it would work but, after a few ultra sounds and further X-rays, they had to do exploratory surgery to correct any links or twists.

After removing a few lesions and adhesions and physically checking everything and finding a few raw spots. They closed him up and within a few days he started to eat jello and drink some ensure drinks. Even though he was still week from almost a full week of no major food but getting nutrients through IV. They released him to a physical therapy facility.

Well he?s been there for three days and today he started vomiting again, so they rushed him to the ER.

They are checking him out as I type this. I?m hoping it?s not more problems with his bowels.

Thank you everyone.

Thank you everyone that replied. Dad has been moved to a physical therapy facility and is getting better by the day. I would have posted earlier but, it's been crazy around here...

Update...

I apologize first off. It?s been crazy here the last couple of days... Ugh, Holidaze... lol

Dad is home and doing better every day. Thank you everyone for the prayers and thoughts.

Going into the Dr in the morning. They are gonna try and eliviate some if not all of the pain in my neck/shoulder/arm/hand. They called today and they are kind of waffling around as to whether or not it will work but, with workers comp, this has to fail before they will try anything else.

Just keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

Also an update on Dad... he is doing much better with everything except his breathing. He has COPD along with a couple other problems with his lungs but he is slowly getting along better with that also.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

Good to hear that Dad is doing better.
Hope they get your pain to go away - worker comp can be a pain all in it's self.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom