Offical AR type rifle thread

Of course the upper I wanted had sold out, so I snagged a DPMS lowpro 5.56 upper for dirt cheap and the 300AAC barrel is on the brown truck. I had picked up 2 boxs of these to reload some 300AAC,
614359.jpg

Gotcha. Yeah I'd like a 9mm AR. I have this thing though on the magazines looking retarded in the magwell. I wish someone made a 9mm mag that looked normal.

Ohh and if you need money, don't sell the gun, sell me that worn out gold thing. :D

i wanna build something like this

http://www.jsesurplus.com/JSE7.5300AACHBarSS1x10UTGPistolFloatwithRRAPistolBuffertubeki.aspx

Bought this today for myself...

B30222C5-B26A-4E9B-956B-D967A39CDC9A-897-0000005F82AFD4C2.jpg

Ok not really lol, but I did buy this today. Lady wants her own gun that I won't steal. Saw this and wanted it. If this is what it takes to get more involved in something we BOTH really really like than so be it. And although it's pink I still think it looks cool. She doesn't know yet. She has to wait until Christmas :D

Not really overnight, but it seems like it, prices and availability started to be a crap shoot the day the traitor won re-election, the next day I ordered everything needed for several builds. And since last Friday the gun grabbers have all the gun owners enraged. NYS Gov Comuo is trying to get a total "assault weapon" ban started!

It wasnt too bad to spend the cash other than it did crimp the hunting funds a bit this year/season. 

Here is the newest addition, DPMS upper and lower with a AR Stoner 300BLK ultralight barrel, the Bell and Carlson thumbhole stock is on for legality reasons untill I decide on the muzzlebrake and silversolder it on and then a ACE skeleton stock will be installed. I did greatly modify the B&C stock so that it was useable, alot of sanding and grinding to allow the safety to be reached and a removable inlay fabbed to cover the safeties detent spring.
IMG_1485_zpse96de4df.jpg

Well here in NY you are allowed 2 assault weapon evil features on a semi-auto weapon, pistol grip, detachable mag, folding/collapsing stock, threaded muzzle/flash hider, bayonet mount, take your pick of 2. So with a thumbhole stock it negates the pistol grip so I can have a detachable mag and a threaded muzzle/flash hider.

I will eventually silver solder a muzzle brake on, probably a JP tactical brake and then install a ACE stock with a G27 pistol grip and it will be very similar to my 450Bushmaster,
IMG_0895.jpg

My neighbor went to a large gunshow this weekend, he just got back home and had to come over and show his newest purchase, a DPMS AR15 stripped lower(it is his first AR). He paid a significant sum, 400$, that is actually close to a 500% markup in 2 weeks time. He asked if I had the rest of the bits to build the rifle, I said I didnt have all of what he needed. I showed him several sites(midway and brownells) and what their inventory is like, then I showed him how much that lower was going for without the markup and he just about had a shyt fit! I also showed him several shops that build complete rifles and most were well over a year out on builds and some are not taking new orders.

He said most built rifles were selling in the 2500-4000$ range, barebones basic bushmaster M4gerys were going for 2500$

It almost made me want to slap together something to sell from my spares and make a nice profit.

Well I finally got a chance to read the full new laws here, thumbhole stocks are also included in the list of Assault weapon features,,,WTF,,,then it was discovered that a feinstein senior aid helped comrade Cuomo draft his legislation, SO wtf even try to comply with any NY law, phuck comrade Cuomo,

here is the 300BLK now with a pinned muzzlebrake,

IMG_1494_zpse1b0e95e.jpg

it would be an assault weapon feature on any semi auto rifle. A run of the mill Ruger 10-22 would not be, but install a Archangle type stock and it would be an assault weapon,,,friggin morons, the left leanin sheeple have no common sense whatsoever, mentally defective!

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom