Offical AR type rifle thread

FYi.  If any of you guys like LaRue tactical stuff then you better buy now because they're raising their prices come the end of this month or next month.

jtaj77 said:
What's that going on?

It's going on my RRA LAR-8.  I have a Nightforce scope on order and wanted a good mount for it.  Heard good stuff about them and Larue and some others.  Went with the Bobro. This thing is an amazing piece of work!  Ho lee crap...

Scope should be built and shipped out by the end of July.....(fingers crossed) ;D

Picked this up about 2 weeks ago..........never been fired.

Taurus "Judge" 6" barrel
handcannon.jpg

If you ever come up here to go to river ranch with us we're gonna have some fun.  [stickpoke] Cody and Ricky don't have any guns to shoot.

Did you guys know that the local Wal-Marts are starting to sell AR style rifles !!

when we were in Conway S.C. last week I went in to buy some .410 PDX1 buck shot loads for my Judge.......... looked to my left and vaaavooom...........there they were.

couldn't see all of them and I can 't remember the Make's, but they did have the Remington Camo R15 for $900.00 and the rest were black. I think they were a .223  //  .308 and another one.

Walmart used to sell AR guns (well guns in general) just like any other item in the stores then they just stopped.  Some even stopped carrying everything.  Theyre getting back into it although really late.  One of the stores had a couple Cannon gun safes.

Also keep your eye open for a can of federal xm885's.  They have the best retail price on them but to come across one is a rare accurance. 

I went to several Walmarts within a 60 mile radius and they dont seem to have any yet, but alas that is in the commie empire state of NY.

But that doesnt stop or even slow down my aquisition of firearms and ammo. I just ordered a CMMG upper in 300AAC Blackout. I already started resizing brass to reload.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom