Offical AR type rifle thread

Ok........maybe maybe this needs to be in a different thread, but seeing how the wording ...."Thumb Hole" has made it to the illegal side.

heres a question:

what about these (One Shot Only) muzzle loaders with the thumb hole stocks? To by sure they aren't going to categorize these as Assult Weapons

I went shopping for a variety of ammo today, and I was SHOCKED to say the least at the prices......

.223, 7.62x39, 54r, .45, and 9mm

Can't hardly have fun shooting anymore....

Yeah ammo prices have gone thru the roff, as well as availability with many places limiting sales when they do get some ammo in, glad I found 2 cases of primers and 8lbs of H110 at my LGS at non gouging prices, at least I can shot fairly inexpensively with the 300BLK!

I bought a new barrel for my spare TC Encore frame in 300BLK, 16.5" barrel, 1:8 twist, threaded for a suppressor/brake.

I've always reloaded my own shotgun shells, but reloading a cartridge I think would be more daunting.....I may have to go that route though.
I'm sure there's a lot of folks here that do it though. Maybe they'll chime in.

Reloading metalic centerfire rounds is as easy if not easier than shotshells. I even create my own 300BLK brass from used 223/556 brass collected at the range, deprime and form without swaging the neck, anneal the brass, tumble the brass(optional, but worth it), run it thru the sizing die again with the neck swager/expander installed, trim to length, prime, add powder, seat and crimp the bullet, then repeat a few thousand times............If you are merely reloading the brass without changing anything, there is no need run the brass thru the sizing die twice, nor to anneal the brass again as it already is from the factory.

I just reloaded a box of these nasty jewells,
308CF-SS__44639.1328726808.320.320.jpg

The claim for thumb-hole stocks is that they were created as a work around for the ban in the 90s.
Never mind the fact that they have been around at least since the late 50s.
That was when the Dragunov was first designed.

The gun grabbers are a bunch of idiots. Their goal isn't to control guns.

Their goal is much simpler .... CONTROL!

Matt

Lizooki said:
The gun grabbers are a bunch of idiots. Their goal isn't to control guns.

Their goal is much simpler .... CONTROL!

Matt
That's what it boils down to. Gun control doesn't work and they don't want to look at the facts.

Thumbhole stocks have been around since the very evolution of firearms started.

And it has everything to do with control of others. We see it with every totalitarian minded despot, from the likes of the pharisees, to the bankster controlled royality class, to Lenin and Stalin, to Mao, to our current establishment elites. 

Tooling needed.
OK, I have purchased a DIY AR-15-.223 from Daytona and I need the drill jigs for the 80% lower.  I have all the drills/mills I can ever use. If anyone has them I would like to Buy, Rent, Borrow them to complete my build. Thank you, let me know.

well up here in Canadaland AR's are a bad thing according to the guvmint, they fall into the same restriction class as a Pistol so basicllly to the range and back..  So i went out and picked this little beauty up it really reminds me of shooting Canadas old sterling SMG's way back when before we got rid of them and the FN' and went to the Dimaco made C-7's. I present the Keltek Sub 2000 Gen 2. you can get them in 9 mm or 40 S&W , i went 9mm to keep costs down as i will be getting a replacment barrel for my Glock 22 in a 9mm size and picking up a replacement .40 later.It folds down to 19 inches and can easily e put in a back pack super light uses a Glock mag and no recoil when shooting. There are a few things problematic about them but I like it . 

Attachments

• unnamed (2).webp
    unnamed (2).webp
    18.3 KB · Views: 222

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom