Master Sgt. Art Lilley aka NC_Zuk killed in Afghanistan (official information)

I have been out of the Zuk loop for many months. I signed in today and am just as shocked as all of you were. I like most on here, never met Art in person. I talked to him before he went to Iraq and bought parts from him when he returned. I also talked with him about our faith in God. This world is not our home, Art is at home with Jesus, I will pray for his family, like all the others that gave their all for us.    JC

First I would like to say sorry for bringing this up months after the fact, however being deployed to a different AOR I just found out about Art yesterday. Art and I were stationed together and I would like to say he was a great man and a role model for all men. Art was full of fun and excitement even when times sucked. He could make you laugh in freezing rain or unbearable heat. Art my brother I am sorry to hear the news and you will be deeply missed by those of us who knew you. May you rest in peace and your family find peace.

Its hard to believe it been almost 9 years since I got the call from Richard. Art, your still missed and as always my fellow Green Berets that have crossed over, you will never be forgotten.
RangerRick
5th Grp / Ranger /Airborne
North Idaho

Found Art on the south west Asia conflicts wall.

Attachments

• 6F3FE76E-81E4-4612-AD5F-ED6A4D3FFB47.webp
    6F3FE76E-81E4-4612-AD5F-ED6A4D3FFB47.webp
    368.6 KB · Views: 150
Sot it's been many years since I have been here. My off-road hobby has been replaced by a Harley. The one thing I have never forgot is how good a friend Art was to me. I still think about Art just about every day. I will miss you my friend and look forward to seeing you on the other side. God bless you brother!

Art was good people. I never met him in person but used a lot of his knowledge during my early years of Samurai ownership. It was a sad day when I found out about his passing. Salute to you Art.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom