Master Sgt. Art Lilley aka NC_Zuk killed in Afghanistan (official information)

Blue Ridge Runner

I am posting this with a VERY heavy heart. Today is a very sad day for Zuwharrie. :\\\'(

7th Army Special Forces Master Sgt. Art Lilley aka NC_Zuk killed in Afghanistan.

About 9:30 this morning I received a call from Rawling's (Carolina_Zuk) that Art was killed in action while defending our nation. Art is a hero. One of my best friends and one of the bravest men I have ever known. Please make it a point to stop what you are doing today and say a prayer for his family.

Please DO NOT contact his family at this time. Chris and his kids are probably still in shock and need some peace and prayer more than anything at this time.

Rawlings is in route to his house currently and he or I will post more details as that become available.

PLEASE PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY!

Thank you and God Bless The Lilley Family.

CNC4x4TruckShow05056.jpg

afgan6.jpg

May God be with you and your Family Art. Your family will be in our hearts and prayers.

Godspeed Faithful Soldier and Servant! You will be missed!

Dang, thats some crazy news to be had.  He was always very helpful and never had anything bad to say about anyone. He will be missed by all.... God bless Art and family...

VA88ZUK said:
May God be with you and your Family Art. Your family will be in our hearts and prayers.

Godspeed Faithful Soldier and Servant! You will be missed!

prayers for you and your family.

Wow, I dont know what to say. I was really looking forward to meeting him and wheeling with him. At least it was while doing what he loved.

To the Lilley's, if there is anything I can do, please feel free to contact me.

:\\\'(

Wow, ijust happened to log in here and saw this.    My heart and prayers go out to his family at this time.  He will surly be missed by all he touched over the years.    Hammy

Rest In Peace Art. You will be sorely missed by everyone who your life touched.

I will pray for Your Soul and your Family, and the future of the Country you fought bravely to defend and have sacrificed so much for.

God Speed my Friend.  :salute:

:( [doorlessorange]

Jimmy,

if it appropriate, if you could let us know about funeral arrangements, times and location, so that plans for attendance can be made.

Thanks,
Patrick

Thanks guys, your thought and prayers are appreciated.

No info on arrangements yet.  Other than it will be 10 to 12 days before he will be in funeral home.  Just got that from Dad.

Michael

omg.

I am praying for you and your family now.

I hope that you can have peace in your hearts knowing that he is in a much better place now.

Dashek said:
Thanks guys, your thought and prayers are appreciated.

No info on arrangements yet. Other than it will be 10 to 12 days before he will be in funeral home. Just got that from Dad.

Michael

Thanks for the reply Michael,

My God's peace be with your family. We are here for anything that we can do.

Patrick

OMG!  :\\\'( :\\\'( :\\\'( :\\\'( :\\\'( :\\\'(

I'm saying a prayer right now for you Art. And for your family.  :\\\'(

If there is anything we can do for the family, please let us know. He was a great man with a just cause.

:\\\'( :\\\'( :\\\'( :\\\'( :\\\'( :\\\'(

Well where to begin. The news has hit hard and I am truly at a loss. ;Art Lilley you were a True friend, you put the country you loved before everything. The Faithfull commitment to God, family, your country and your friends. You will forever be in the heart of myself and my family. My family's prayers are sent to your family in this time of mourning.

For those that never meet Art, I would like to tell you he was a man of integrity truly the definition of a man with a blessed soul, and a passion for life. While in his presence he had the ability to leave you feeling fullfilled. I myself have been TRUELY BLESSED to have KNOWN HIM..

YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED MAN.

YOUR FRIEND SCOTT YACH

When Connie called me and told me this news my heart sank. It is weird because I have never even met the man in person (and it really hurts that I never will) But it feels like I lost a family member and in reality I did, we all did ! My heart and prayers go out to his entire family.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom