Uwharrie National Forest and Art Lilley's Legacy. (campground in his name)

Blue Ridge Runner said:
Deborah did tell me that the gates on 516 will be opened permanently for traffic once the campground opens.
That's been a long time coming! :) I don't think they'll be missed by many.

Willc said:
For those who did not know there is septic already in place up there that is why the fence is there.I think Bruce told me it was an old ranger station at one point
That explains the smell of the mud! :P

Great news Jimmy, thanks for all you've done. [thumbsup]

It was really easy to get done. I just asked. I really would like to get a letter to give to The Lilley Family stating that the NFS plans to honor Art. I need to call her back and  get that done.

Thanks. 

Blue Ridge Runner said:
It was really easy to get done. I just asked. I really would like to get a letter to give to The Lilley Family stating that the NFS plans to honor Art. I need to call her back and  get that done.

Thanks. 

Mom would like that.

Again you guys Rock.  I see why Artie spent so much time here.

Left her a message this morning. I also heard this morning that reporter for The Montgomery Herald may be doing a story on Art, Uwharrie, the future campground, and Zuwharrie. This is not confirmed yet though.

Dylan, I am so proud of you for saying what you said about this campground being dedicated to Art.  For a 10 year old that is a very grown up thing to say.  You see, you do have a little bit of your mom in you,  not all your dad.

love you
MOM

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom