Re:cheap rear disc brakes.....

Just curious if this would work on a Track/Kick axle once it was swapped into a Sammy? Or would you only be able to use it on a Zook axle?

Biggerhammer said:
Just curious if this would work on a Track/Kick axle once it was swapped into a Sammy? Or would you only be able to use it on a Zook axle?

The concept is pretty universal; you could apply this to most any setup really.  The variables would be what rotors, hubs, calipers to use, and how to interface the backingplate to the axle housing so the calipers line up properly to the rotor. 

Biggerhammer said:
the plates i made would not work on the kick hosuing but yopu could make new ones and use the same parts

Sorry supa i missed that part of the post.

it looks like it turned out really good.  i wonder if that set up would work on a toy diff as well.

Sean,EH

the only problem withthe toy is the 6 lug ...  if you could find a rotor the same thickness of a zuk ( thinking early nissan 2wd maybe ) you could do it
again the kick rear . you could make a plate or weld the nissan bracket to the kick housing

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom