Found a couple LJ jimny's today!!!!

carolinarigman said:
She can get duplicate titles, may have to help her out. I like the one with the steering wheel
on the correct side! I'd get so confused with the red one I'd probably crash into a tree tryin' to find
Third gear!! ???
That's the problem....the guy that bought them never put them in his name, so I'd have to try to track down previous owners wherever they came from, and I have no idea where that is.

You could try a VIN number search. Got any wrecker or junk Yard buddies? [idea]
They can help you out with the procedure in your area, I'm not sure where your from.
Every State has a different set of paperwork to do to get a duplicate, but wrecker Buddies
may be able to help with a title with a different avenue that's simpler! [thumbsup]

carolinarigman said:
You could try a VIN number search. Got any wrecker or junk Yard buddies? [idea]
They can help you out with the procedure in your area, I'm not sure where your from.
Every State has a different set of paperwork to do to get a duplicate, but wrecker Buddies
may be able to help with a title with a different avenue that's simpler! [thumbsup]
These zuks are not from Nebraska. They were out west, so could be Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, California, Utah, New Mexico....get what I'm sayin? It would take forever to track down.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom