Acksfaq 96 Tracker FSM

whitfimb

The FACTORY FSM ONLINE is definatly a prized piece of information.

Got an extra 30 min at work while on your lunch, Left your Factory Suzuki Service manual at home.  Answer all those nagging questions right now!

http://www.acksfaq.com/trackerfsm.htm

While it is still a work in progress, thier is some good reading already available.

Chekc out Ack'sFAQ for this and many other answers.

Somewhere under the flotsam there is a 6E section.

I guess I need to cut back on new projects and finish some old ones so I can get back to scanning the rest of the Tracker FSM....

Sorry about that.

Could we get the manual trans section?  It looks like I'll be tearing into mine soon and I haven't worked over a tranny yet.

Damon

manual tranny book here, page 2, (bottom corner )

http://www.freedrive.com/folder/128274,kickdata

how much money you need for page 6E ? serious. no bs.

and thanks a million for posting that.

pm me your Paypal and I will kink to kitty.

need book2- 96
pages from chapters.
6E section , ECU  diag. driveability section,  ( most important section there is)
all of section 8 ,,  Electrical Diagnosis ,  2nd most important section. 200 pages, 

reward for scans.

jtgh said:
manual tranny book here, page 2, (bottom corner )

http://www.freedrive.com/folder/128274,kickdata

how much money you need for page 6E ? serious. no bs.

and thanks a million for posting that.

pm me your Paypal and I will kink to kitty.

The above document  - from the 1998 model year Suzuki Sidekick - is now in the FAQ!  Although it is not technically part of the Tracker FSM, it should be very useful for all TracKick owners - especially those with Second-Gen vehicles.  It features shop info on the manual five-speed transmission the Automatic 4-speed transmission, the Transfer case and both differentials.

Those who wish to contribute - either monetarily or with PDF documents - on the Trackick FSM project should PM me here at Zuwharie.com

03-15-09

The following sections (in pdf format) have been added:

03-72LE Automatic Transmission
Manual Transmission
Clutch
Transfer Case

Do a Search for Tracker fsm to find/view them.

I will be adding a record for each section to the database in the coming weeks so that you can also search for each section individually!

COOL thanks.
book 2 section ?

the meat and potatoes of car repair.

6E:driveability and emissions.....

8A: Electrical Diagnosis 

nice reward on completion. PP pay.

More pages added!

Mostly body-related - bumper, frame, front clip, doors, cruise control... okay, that one isn't.

More to come - Volume 1 is almost complete!

With the exception of the following sections, Volume 1 of the '96 Tracker FSM is complete!

ABS Brakes
Supplemental Inflatable Restraint System

Patience, jtgh, I'll do Section 6 and 8 of Volume 2 first!  ;D

THIS JUST IN...

i am scanning Volume 2 even as I type!  I hope to have the last of the FSM online in two weeks!

Section 6E3 of Volume II of the '96 Tracker FSM is now online:

Volume 2, Section 6E          Engine Controls
Volume 2, Section 6E3-A Part 1 VIN 6 Driveability and Emissions Fuel Injection VIN 6
Volume 2, Section 6E3-A Part 2 VIN 6 Driveability and Emissions Fuel Injection VIN 6

The files are pretty big at this time.  I may break the section into four pieces to further reduce the file sizes.

The direct link is:

http://www.acksfaq.com/trackerfsm.htm

The entire 6E3 Section of the Tracker FSM is now online at Ack's FAQ.

As requested, Section 8 - Electrical Diagnosis - is next.  It's a BIG section so be patient!  I'll try to have it online by April 26!

Ooops!

April 26 and no section 8... Time is not on my side - no it isn't...  ;D

I DID fix the problems with downloading 6E-A.  It is now broken into 4 parts and should be readable.

Thanks to everyone who pointed out the problem to me!  I appreciate it!

Sorry, I am not sure where to post this, but can any one tell me how to get the codes for my Engine Light with out using a scanner?? I know that there is a way, I tried one, but got nothing....any suggestions would be great! :)

Yeah, you should have made a separate, new post in this section - not in this thread.  Oh well....

Anyhow, I don't know if you can get the codes out of a '96 or newer (OBDII) 'puter without a reader.  HOWEVER - you can take your truck to most any auto parts store and get it "read" with their reader for free.  I know Autozone has this service.

For OBDI trucks, you can get the blinky- lights decoded, but I can't remember.  Try a search for OBDI here at the ZU.

Section 8A of the '96 Tracker FSM is now online at Ack's FAQ.

This section deals with electrical systems diagnosis and contains localized wiring diagrams for each subsystem. The section should be generally helpful for other years of Trackers and Sidekicks.

Unfortunately for us old-school electrical types, a master wiring diagram is not available in the FSM.

To find the '96 Tracker FSM Project, go to Ack's FAQ (the link is in my signature, below) and do a search for tracker fsm.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom