Wrangler swap template on page 2.

tippyzuk

Hello, I am very thankful for this section. Keep an eye on this thread because i will be posting a tmeplate for the wrangler swap:)

hahhahahha
well I made a template off of his hangers that are mounting his stock rear springs up front, they're Wrangler hangers. I made my set of 8 hangers today at work from .250" steel plate, now for perches, plates and different shackles... If I come up with some shackles that work I'll give him my h-bar'd self-made shackles so he can fit 33's...

Today i have almost finished the template...in autocad 2004. Now all i have to do is draw in the measurements..but the peice is done. After i cut grass i will have it up....

Alright it is finally here!!!! for the size of the holes just measure your hole in your spring hanger and make that the size to make the 2 lower holes in the plate. This plate is 1/4 in thick. The upper hole is used to bolt the plate to the existing hanger, but if you own a welder than this hole is unneccessary.

wrangler%20template.bmp

Ugh, your dimentions suck ;D You cant measure from the diagonal lines, and that 2" dimension on the left is not to the centerline of that hole but to the tangent point of that radius? You'd get laughed at if you showed that at my shop. ;D

Still, not bad for a first drawing. Looking forward to Rev B.

actually that line with the 2 inch is to the top of the hole. and also the point at which the curve begins. But i agree...i suck cuz i am a newbie....now to go put a cherry bomb in a can....

I HAVE CHALLENGED VERNON......HE IS TO HAVE A UPDATED OR BETTER VERSION OF MY TEMPLATE UP BY TOMMORROW NIGHT...WE WILL SEE IF HE CAN DO IT.

Tippyzuk,

Pulll all your hole dimensions from the same point (like the upper right in htis case) or dimension them to each other in a vertical/horizontal pattern, and pick a corner to dimension one of them off of for a reference.  life gets easier (and more accurate) that way.

Wow, I give up redrawing yours, it's completely impossible from that drawing.

So, I found my old template and measured it. Here's a usable pic from a screenshot of FeatureCam.

Way I saw it what good does it do to attach 1/4 or 3/16 to 1/8 it is still a 1/8 at the weakest point. I used 1/8 no regrets

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom