Where has he been?

bcrewcaptain

Sorry folks, I've been MIA for a while..sometimes life takes over. Having a 3yr old, going back to volunteering at the fire dept and work being less than fun has taken up all my time. So yeah..been MIA. No rig to play with has been killing me, but repairs around the house have taken all my time and $ recently so Zu had to take a back seat. Sorry I missed the event, I've missed seeing everyone and the campfire chats.
The good news is I am back to having one Zuk in the stable
photobucket-1239-1337730328469.jpg

and yes...he has a Jeep(but we're working on that
533301_3840638653840_1214262118_3636310_210040309_n.jpg

So I'm back, and plan on annoying people Jeffstyle ;D

I can't imagine what's been keeping you from your family here. I've seen you all over Facebook! I mean, really. If you've got time for those wierdos, you can't carve out a couple of minutes for these freaks?  ;)

Moar pics!

catfishblues said:
I can't imagine what's been keeping you from your family here. I've seen you all over Facebook! I mean, really. If you've got time for those wierdos, you can't carve out a couple of minutes for these freaks?  ;)

Moar pics!

Ha, for some reason they block Zu at work, so that's been cutting down on my online time..
I'll get some more pics up shortly ..promise

yeah.........yeah...........yeah Jeff !!

lol.......you tryin to come up in here and cause a stink  ;D

Good to see ya back buddy............. now......... find a Zuk and build it man !!  [thumbsup]

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom