Time for some snow wheeling!

This is the first time for my zuki in the snow? How well do they handle ? Mine lifted with 31 inch mud tires.No lockers. I know my jeep was light and didnt handle worth a dam in tne snow to light in the rear.

nitrolegend said:
This is the first time for my zuki in the snow? How well do they handle ? Mine lifted with 31 inch mud tires.No lockers. I know my jeep was light and didnt handle worth a dam in tne snow to light in the rear.

expect some of the same. Has more to do with how you drive it. Open diffs will help on the road. My last one did ok similarly set up. My current one, probably not so much. Both diffs locked and swampers = BAD in snow on asphalt.  ;D
Have to air mine down to about 3 psi and go slow ;)

Actually they do great in 4wd high range with full road covering. 

Very similar to an awd wagon style car but come around much quicker if you get too loose. .

2wd not so well. 

I've got the Polaris and Warrior ATV on charge / gassed up the Kick and have the Yukon ready for battle. 

Also managed to finagle the weekend off  ;D

I'd much rather be on 2 wheeels but the dead battery on the TTR 250 and it will only push start in 4th gear on dry ground.  I may have to break it out anyway.  ;D

Our Jeep Commander did fantastic in this snow. Just got home a short bit ago. It was quite a nice drive in that.  ;)

R/T said:
Be a REAL MAN and do some two wheeled snow wheeling!

I saw some guy muddling through the sow this morning, dragging both feet, on a crotch rocket in several inches of snow.  Had to suck being him. 

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom