Oct 16-20 @URE

buckhornbob

Couldn't wait any longer for the powers to be to deciede when the Fall Zu was going to be. So I'm gonna be at Arrowhead Oct16-20. Anyone else going to be there.
robert

buckhornbob said:
Couldn't wait any longer for the powers to be to deciede when the Fall Zu was going to be. So I'm gonna be at Arrowhead Oct16-20. Anyone else going to be there.
robert
I plan to be there with GA_ZUKI

Bob, I am going to try to come out on that  Friday, the 18th, and head back on Saturday, the 19th.   

It's been years since I've been able to make it, but things are falling into place now and I think I can swing it. Life is too short, and I've missed seeing you guys. 

Sweet, I will be at Arrowhead Campground site# 41 . When not on the trails. My cell number is 336-516-2281. I'd love to arrange a time to meet up with you. Is Nelson going to make the trip with you?
robert

I don't know if Nelson will make it, or not. We're apparently going to have to make arrangements to have someone dog sit that weekend because my wife has some plans, too, but I think I can swing it still.   ::)  I just got to take my first wheeling trip in 2 years, last weekend. I have been freshly bitten by the bug, so I'm eager to get back to it. 

I have reserved site #23 at Arrowhead. It was the last site with electric available.   :) [smiley=thumb.gif] [headbang]

I was always told you didn't want to go on the trails when it rained. After it rained several years ago, I loved it, the easy trails became hard, the hard trails became impassable.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom