November 2013 ZOOM - Sean Conk-Low Range Offroad

redidbull

Congratulations for Winning the November 2013 Zuwharrie Owner Of the Month!

How does it feel being honored along with the past winners?

It feels great. I have been fallowing the Zu for 15+ years and have always thought it would be cool to be a ZOOM!

So tell us about you. Who are you, where do you live, and what do you do for a living?

My Name is Sean Conk. I am the owner of Low Range Off-Road and we are located in Orem, Utah.

Tell us a bit about your family.

I am the oldest of 3 boys. I have a been married to my beautiful and patient wife, Maria for 9+ years and have a 3.5 year old son, Gavin.

How did you get started in Suzuki?s?

We took a trip to Moab about 15 years ago and fell in love with the hobby. A family friend had a Samurai and when we got home from Moab, within a few weeks my father purchased a yellow Samurai from the local classifieds that was dubbed "Tweety" and the obsession began.

Why did you decide to go into the Suzuki aftermarket world?

I worked for another Off-Road parts source after several years of turning wrenches. From them learned the business and decided after a few years that I wanted to give it a go on my own. That was almost 8 years ago.

Any ?Top Secret? Suzuki items in the works?

Many products down the pipeline for both the Samurai and Sidekick/Tracker models. All in time. :)

If you could have anybody else?s Zuk, who?s would it be and why?

Man, I have seen so many nice builds from all over the world. Some of my favorites have been models that we do not have in the states. Long wheel base ones with factory diesel engines and hightop steel roofs. Makes me drool for sure. I don't know if I can name a specific one though.

What has been your best wheeling adventure?

Been wheeling in alot of places and Moab has to be one of the best just cause its only 3 hours away from us. The Zuwharrie trip has to be the best though that we were honored to attend last year. We had so much fun and the people we met were so hospitable and getting to wheel with the guys from Xtreme4x4 put the cherry on top for sure!

If you could go to any place in the world to wheel, where would that be?

I would love to drop into Australia for a month or so. Covering some of the outback there would be a dream.

Who are you closest to in the Zuwharrie community?

I would have to say Beekiller just for the back and forth we have had with the trip out there and other Zu business going on. I was closer to others years ago but just been to busy to keep close to the forum as much as I should be. We also keep tabs with Sean @ Aftermarket4x4 on an almost every other day schedule.

What about the Zuwharrie Event would you like to see changed?

I think it was great, dont know if I would change a thing.

Do you plan on coming back to the Zuwharrie event anytime soon?

We would like to send one of our employees to be at the event this next year for sure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact Information:

Name: Sean Conk

Zuwharrie user name:  Low Range

Email:  sales@lowrangeoffroad.com

Main Vehicle Specs:

Year: 98

Make: Chevrolet

Model:  4 Door Tracker

Color:  Pewter

Driveline:  Sidekick Tcase, Toyota Axles

Steering:  Hydro Assist

Suspension:  Heavily Modified Trail-Slayer Kit 4 link Rear, 3 link Front

Tires/Wheels: 33" BFG KM2 on Procomp Black Steel Rims

Armor: Front Shrockworks bumper, Rear Modified Calmini 2 Door bumper with Tire Carrier, Shrockworks Sliders

Interior: All OE but the CB installed in the ash tray location.

Exterior: All OE but the bumpers, and the window vent visors.

Recovery gear: Warn XD9000 winch, ARB large recovery bag full of goodies

Best Modification: Hydro Assist Steering with TC pump

Worse Modification: Hmmmmmm..........

Future Modifications: Roof Rack......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Comments:

From all 30+ employees in the Low Range Family, we thank all of our past and future customers for helping us turn a hobby into our full time bill payer. We are continually trying to be better as a company and come out with more cool parts for the Suzuki and Toyota world.

Attachments

• P1020035 (Small).webp
    P1020035 (Small).webp
    61.5 KB · Views: 889
  • P1020034 (Small).webp
    P1020034 (Small).webp
    58.3 KB · Views: 820
  • CALpage_1New_12-16 (Small).webp
    CALpage_1New_12-16 (Small).webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 844
A couple more Pics. Jim

Attachments

• 20120808_140714 (Small).webp
    20120808_140714 (Small).webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 849
  • 20120808_140730 (Small).webp
    20120808_140730 (Small).webp
    54.4 KB · Views: 829
Oh my!  Congrats Sean!!  [thumbsup][headbang]  Hope you guys can make a return trip.  The honor was having you guys here!  8)

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom