New to me $500 Beater!!!

bad zuki

Picked up this pristine 95 sidekick with 215,000 miles  :o  been rolled at one point. And that the guy used at as an ashtray for all its life, so id thought id give it some attitude.   I cut 2ish inches out of everywhere, and then clearanced with a sledgehammer. [thumbsup]  It has a completely stock suspension. And with the stock rims we fit a set off 33x10.50s on it.   They fit great, but rub just a little at full steer.  And still rub in the rear just a little after a medium jump.

(We forgot to clearance the doors   ::))

So far, it has been airborne more than a dozen times, and done more than a bakers dozen of donuts. 

Should I make it into a pickup to show to john, so it will motivate him to do his???   ;D   [idea]

Attachments

• 1402447726.webp
    1402447726.webp
    32 KB · Views: 419
  • NCM_0596.webp
    NCM_0596.webp
    42.4 KB · Views: 368
  • NCM_0601.webp
    NCM_0601.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 366
  • NCM_0602.webp
    NCM_0602.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 376
I had to make two trips to get it home, the I jerk bought it off of ,said it would drive home.  Wrong. 

But with all this rain and two bald tires on the rear had some more fun in it today  [thumbsup]

Attachments

• NCM_0612.webp
    NCM_0612.webp
    57 KB · Views: 360
bad zuki date=1402459286 said:
Should I make it into a pickup to show to john, so it will motivate him to do his???   ;D  [idea]

Yes absolutely !!!!   

But you must move the C-pillar up to just behind B-pillar and bring the rear side window with it - along with the back barn door.  Giving it that Extra cab look...  Otherwise, with a bulkhead at the B-pillar us bigger guys will not fit in it.

Final update, 

Took the old beater to WVA and had a blast with it,

Although it didn't land quite as well as the xj with a lift, it was fun to beat on until I think we broke the front cv or hub stuff, anyway,

I traded it for parts but by far had way more than 500 bucks worth of fun out of and highly recommend some people doing this just for the fun of it.

I still say we beat way more than 500 bucks out of this this thing, but compared to the buggy's that came up and how much stuff has been broken, its still cheaper to buy this and sell it down the road.

But the best part about the whole weekend was when jason took up the hill climb and Paultook off after him and ran into the back and pushed that thing almost all the eway up the hill.  I was laughing so hard I forgot to take a picture of it as proof

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom