New bumper I fabbed up for the Zuk

AmpdupZuk

Didn't think the stock bumper woulda lasted to long and the lights were all smashed out so decided to fab up a new bumper over the holidays, lemme know what ya guys think!

Attachments

• IMG_1342.webp
    IMG_1342.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 419
  • IMG_1343.webp
    IMG_1343.webp
    32 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_1344.webp
    IMG_1344.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 425
Nice work!

I like the way you made the mud flaps removeable. Simple and it looks like it works. 

How do you like the D rings? Do they clang on the trail? 

I would but shipping might be a lil expensive down to the states haha, and to tell you the truth I haven't even been able to take it out yet as I'm doing the headgasket on my 1.9 AAZ as the owner before me had the rad relocated in the rear seat and it did not work at all so I ripped the head off and am replacing the head gasket and getting the head machined down, then installing an Audi 80 radiator up front, but as soon as I get er going I'll report back haha thanks for all the comments guys!

Canada eh?? ;)
Well your just above Montana and this Newfie is next door in Idaho. Can't be that far. ;D    Once again great fab work AmpdupZuk. [thumbsup]

Man you did it up right.  What bumper you have on the front?  Also I like that green color, lets see more pics of your rig inside and out if ya don't mind. 

Thanks melbakid! I might one day if the oil patch slows down too much up here haha could start sellin em online. And it's a work in progress for sure, bought it from my buddy last month so slowly turning it around, thinking of putting a new body on it over the winter if I can find one in good shape, and I believe it's an Arb bumper but I could tell ya for sure

Attachments

• IMG_1272.webp
    IMG_1272.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_1301.webp
    IMG_1301.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 376

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom