Messin' Around

Beach and snow are my favorites with the Zuke. I used to tow the kids around the block on a tube in the snow. This was before the days of wrapping kids in bubble wrap to protect them. :-[  Jim

Whistling a tune while driving topless in the snow! Some may believe certain evaluations are in order for that. We all know we're "different" here, and we enjoy every minute! ;D

Nice production on the vid!  [thumbsup]

I ran accross this video yesterday when I was surfing YouTube. It had a different name for the content creator. I recognized the name of the town and the Zuk and thought it might be you, TDIZook.  [lol] You got WAY more snow than we did! Fun video to watch. [thumbsup]

redidbull said:
Beach and snow are my favorites with the Zuke. I used to tow the kids around the block on a tube in the snow. This was before the days of wrapping kids in bubble wrap to protect them. :-[  Jim
Yeah in sand and snow there is always the potential of making a simple drive into an adventure.

melbakid said:
I ran accross this video yesterday when I was surfing YouTube. It had a different name for the content creator. I recognized the name of the town and the Zuk and thought it might be you, TDIZook.  [lol] You got WAY more snow than we did! Fun video to watch. [thumbsup]
That's my buddy "Uncas Produktion"
We got 3' last storm and expect another 2' starting tonight.
Town came by yesterday afternoon with their front end loader
plow blade and said they need it by Sat. morning, so that's my
chore today.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom