Member in need of assistance

Tcw0313

I just transferred to a new very busy command. The same time my head gasket let loose on me. I've been having nothing but trouble the whole way working on it.  With my wife pregnant and two kids and busy job.  I normally don't like to ask for help.  But I'll offer up all the pizza and beer possible for an extra knowledgable hands to get this Zuk going again.!!   

I can't help you out here in the desert, but as a former service member, I could help out with some monetary help to get it going......

and God bless you and your family...

Onedesertdog: thanks a ton but I am not to that point yet but thank you so much for the offer. 
I need to check this aftermarket 4x4 out.  So far I have been pretty lucky with talking with shops and they offer full advice and how to not just to get me to go their shop but enough to do on my own.  I hope they will too.
I still offer pizza and beer though for any on hand help lol. 

I called there today great guy.  I'm just getting conflicting advice about my cam sensor.  Some say move others say don't touch it.  Can you adjust the cam sensor on a 1.8 while running or when shut off?

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom