Larger Aluminum Ford Radiator in Stock Sammy Mounts

Alright, welcome and don’t take this personal but I can’t see me clicking on a link placed here by a new member that joined 11 minutes ago.

Again I don’t have the knowledge to validate if there is no spam or viruses attached.

Do not mean to accuse anyone of wrongdoing but I’m not smart enough to inspect prior.

The topic is very much needed and appreciated so hope someone gives the all clear .

Ray

I hate editing online in BBCode
We have a WYSIWYG editor. Fiddling directly with BBCode is not necessary. Posting a link to your site is fine. Just saying that premise is a non-issue. If you want a few hits on your site, that too is fine. The only concern here is if/when that data disappears from the other side, whereas information posted directly to the Zu will remain for a long, long time. Therefore direct posts improve your credibility with other members. Suggestion: do both! 😎

I don’t have the knowledge to validate if there is no spam or viruses attached.
I can't vouch any more or less than any other link posted, but this link does resolve to a radiator swap article. Proceed with your typical caution level, or as you see fit based on that information. 😁

We have a WYSIWYG editor. Fiddling directly with BBCode is not necessary. Posting a link to your site is fine. Just saying that premise is a non-issue. If you want a few hits on your site, that too is fine. The only concern here is if/when that data disappears from the other side, whereas information posted directly to the Zu will remain for a long, long time. Therefore direct posts improve your credibility with other members. Suggestion: do both! 😎
That's not a bad suggestion, but many (most/all) forums restrict html, although I'm not using anything outside of pretty basic html code. I could care less about "hits" on my domain, I don't even track visits (well yes, they're logged, but I never check the logs unless I suspect some shenanigans going on with my files. I've had the jgp1.com domain for over 20 years, and it still holds stuff I worked on years ago, some dating all the way back to the mid-1990s for the occasional old fart visitor. For me, editing at home at my leisure and uploading to, and managing files on, my own domain is much easier then when online on a forum. But I'll definitely consider your suggestion!

Why is this bigger radiator needed?
Over the years my sammy's gained a lot of weight. Also I'm running propane with the timing advanced, which tends to create more heat. Once she heats up, if I don't relax the demand on the engine she just never cools down below about 205-215. Never boils over, but just doesn't cool down to 185-190, where I'd like her to be. I'm hoping to have resolved that with a lot more cooling ability and coolant capacity in a radiator that cost 1/2 as much as the stock sized aluminum radiator -- well half as much excluding hoses and such.

Just read your write up and I thought you did a very nice explanation and really appreciated the accompaning photos to illustrate what you were doing with the install.

(y)(y)

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom