How to start your samurai if you lost your key

zuk1972 said:
  No offense but most thieves know a sammy isnt worth a dime ,isnt fast to get away ,or common enough to blend in
Isnt that the truth hahahaha.

zukiller said:
would be quite entertaining to see some one hot wire it, take off, and realize that it doesn't steer, but if you have about 8 people you could just pick it up and run with it......
I did that with mine and 4 ppl. We picked it up and turned it around on the spot. Funny but the front end is heavy.

The home boys i know use a little better class of tools,a small pickup,a knife and a 2wheel dolly,back pickup and dolly in front of sammy and take knife out and look at it ,put it back up and unsnap top and open either door and put transfer in neturall and push on dolly,one tie strap and gone,1 min 7 sec total.However the manuel does say to stop a short dist away and strap both wheels for high speed pulls...................

After losing my keys I tried smashing in my ignition switch - them little buggers are tough! After thirty mins of smashing it I just decided to hotwire it, took less than a minute to do. Also for the honest people out there if you've really lost your keys and need to turn the wheel just turn the wheel really hard. With enough force you'll break the steering lock. These things weren't exactly built like tanks.

Well on mine, I just take the keys to my chevy truck, suburban, blazer, house, office,or a flat screwdriver, and turn clockwise. I like all my stff keyed alike. LMAO

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom