Hi-Lift Jack Mount

sierrafreak said:
so is there anything i can get to mount the jack on the spare tyre carrier at the back or not??? ???

I personnaly haven't seen such a devise but, that doesn't mean that there isn't. I have seen some folks just bolt the Hi-lift to the spare holder with the jack laying horizontal. This creats a problem with carrying a spare tire though. It's one or the other this way.

I have mine on Gold Digger mounted on the spare tire carrier the same way.  I have it mounted upright.  I dont have any closeups.  Shoot me your Email addy and I send some pics.  Jim

POWERSTROKEN said:
? I have mine on Gold Digger mounted on the spare tire carrier the same way.? I have it mounted upright.? I dont have any closeups.? Shoot me your Email addy and I send some pics.? Jim

I tried mounting mine there and it kept getting loose and swinging around.Send some pics to me?please ? ?ronniemullins@charter.net? ? maybe I can see what I did wrong or just didn't do. Thanks....Ron

yeah my email is vrsenator@optusnet.com.au
Cheers

Did you make a special attachment orsomething

i swear ive seen something that 1you can put there and it extends out but not entierly sure

baby_pics_008.jpg

mine is mounted with a special lug so theives will have a harder time aquiring my jack. The back of my zuk looks a little better now, its painted and has a few more stickers. ;D

Thanks for the original post River_Clan...I've had my hi-lift sitting in my garage for a week now trying to figure out how I was going to mount it.  I just finished it up.  Basically, I copy catted ya...'cept I put mine across the back of my rack.  Nice and simple.  I welded a flat piece of steel between the top and bottom tube and ran my bolt through it.  I was thinking about incorporating it into my spare tire rack but couldn't come up with a way that would work without completely re-designing my carrier.  The other option was the way somebody else posted here...'cept I just didn't like the idea of all that dirt coming off the rear tire directly onto my jack...no offense to that individual  ;D

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom