getting ready for boot !

barbarian

Days are counting down none the less, getting pretty restless not much sleep at all and i just got a sj410k home so that dosent help !!! just wondering how most of you felt before leaving ?

It's been a long time, long before you were born LOL.  I still remember wondering what I had gotten into and hoping I would do OK.  Just remeber, they wont ask you do anyting you cant and millions havnt already did.

My oldest just started basic in Benning, ga. same boat you are. Dont sweat it! The world is your oyster! Have fun with it and enjoy your new path. Congrats on getting in the military, i enjoyed 22yrs of it and dont regret it. Uncle Sugar will take care of you, all you have to do is set your goals and military life will be great. hang in there kiddo! Good luck!
Jimmy

So it's done I rucked my 20k got my cross sabers I graduate this Thursday june 14thcurrently attending stryker school and then home on the 22nd ! My first duty station is el paso ,Texas and while sitting here if came up with many mods to create on my Samurai. I will be bringing it with me out west and was wondering if there was anyone in the area that would enjoy helping me finish my zuk while im there I.e welding, wiring, misc tune ups / fabrication I would enjoy being able to stay part of the community while being in the states with my zuk .again I would very much appreciate this it would mean alot to me thank you

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom