Can't click out of quote box when replying to previous posts?

Diesel_Zuk

I believe I have seen or had this problem before, but I'm struggling with it again. When I click quote to reply to a previous post, I can only type in the actual quote box from that post. I cannot bring the cursor outside of the box and down. Any help Bee?

Diesel_Zuk date=1634664471 said:
I believe I have seen or had this problem before, but I'm struggling with it again. When I click quote to reply to a previous post, I can only type in the actual quote box from that post. I cannot bring the cursor outside of the box and down. Any help Bee?
Diesel_Zuk,  For me to get this to work, look at the top of the window there are two rows of icons. The second row last one with the eye - click it so it's off. I then can reply out of the original post.
Hope that helps...

i-see-dead-code-everywhere.jpg

TD57 date=1634669021 said:
Diesel_Zuk,  For me to get this to work, look at the top of the window there are two rows of icons. The second row last one with the eye - click it so it's off. I then can reply out of the original post.
Hope that helps...

Hmm yes that does indeed work on desktop, mobile still doesn't seem to work though.

TD57 said:
No idea for the mobile as I'm still driving my good old flip phone.      ???          ;D

Does the Zu work on that beast? ;D

This issue has been addressed and repaired before, only to rear it's ugly head again! Personally I wish they'd handle quotes entirely differently, but that's an opinion and soapbox all it's own. I'll look into a bandaid while consulting the software devs. Thanks guys!

beekiller date=1634688611 said:

Nope! It's just a phone - Heck the texting isn't even turned on. It's been working for ... 8-9 yrs now just fine. I spend to much time on the disputer when I'm home, don't need it distracting me when I'm driving. I know I would be looking at it thats why I haven't gotten one.
I know, I'm a getting to be a dinosaur but I get along just fine    ;D    [thumbsup]

beekiller date=1634688611 said:

This issue has been addressed and repaired before, only to rear it's ugly head again! Personally I wish they'd handle quotes entirely differently, but that's an opinion and soapbox all it's own. I'll look into a bandaid while consulting the software devs. Thanks guys!
hmm, I am still having issues, on desktop I can unclick the eye with the pencil, then click out of the quote box, but on mobile, it doesn't show that the box is "clicked", when I do click it, it just inserts the HTML script for

[ spoiler][ /spoiler]      <-- spaces added for demonstration purposes

Diesel_Zuk said:

The devs have deployed a fix. We're the first to incorporate it, so let's give it the good 'ol CTRL & F5, test it, and provide feedback. Thanks guys!

It seems to be working here....

Diesel_Zuk said:
Safari on iPhone 12.

At least ya know the problem.  [stickpoke]  ;D

Seriously, I'm on Android 11 using Chrome and Winders 11. I have no means to test from iOS so I'll have to rely on you guy's reports. Can anyone else confirm or refute the fix on iOS?

beekiller said:
At least ya know the problem.  [stickpoke]  ;D

Seriously, I'm on Android 11 using Chrome and Winders 11. I have no means to test from iOS so I'll have to rely on you guy's reports. Can anyone else confirm or refute the fix on iOS?
strange?.now it?s kinda ish working. Seems that sometimes I can click under, other times I can?t. 

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom