2018 Zuwharrie Gathering @ URE

I'll be in site#43 across from the bath house again.
There will be Zu18 stickers availble on picnic table.
If you don;t run into me on the trails stop by and get one.
robert
[whitesamside]  [whitesamurai]
7DAZE for me.
[smiley=thumb.gif]  [thumbsup]

For those of us who live on the far side of the world (AKA west of the Mississippi), would it be possible to get a couple of ZU stickers? Some of us have to live vicariously through the exploits of others who can attend this sacred ZUK event! [thumbsup]
I myself am willing to put forth any reasonable payment to facilitate said stickers transport to the other side of the great divide. ;D

Yes melbakid, methinks a Zu sticker could make it with a shirt box! 

For anyone sans a shirt order, we hope to get stickers up in the store soon! 

melbakid said:
For those of us who live on the far side of the world (AKA west of the Mississippi), would it be possible to get a couple of ZU stickers? Some of us have to live vicariously through the exploits of others who can attend this sacred ZUK event! [thumbsup]
I myself am willing to put forth any reasonable payment to facilitate said stickers transport to the other side of the great divide. ;D
If Ihave any left over I'll be happy to send you one.
robert
7 DAZE for me.

Robert, I have ordered a shirt also. The sticker could be put in with the shirt when it is ready to be mailed out if that works for you.
Thanks. [thumbsup]

melbakid said:
Robert, I have ordered a shirt also. The sticker could be put in with the shirt when it is ready to be mailed out if that works for you.
Thanks. [thumbsup]
[/quote
melbakid said:
Thanks. [thumbsup]
I'LL make sure that Bryan had Zu stickers for each shirt he is going to ship.
robert
7 DAZE

Eli and I are thinking about hitting a trail or two early Saturday morning, then heading to the Outpost at 10am to shake hands with [member=777]beekiller[/member] and whoever else happens to be there.  Then we gotta make sure we find a Zuwharrie sticker, either on the trails or at Arrowhead.  
Forecast looks good, especially for an open diff, stock height street tire rig.  Here's hoping it stays that way!  I just wish it were a bit warmer so I could leave the doors at home, but there is no way I am gonna be able to convince him to ride for an hour from the house to UNF in 45-50 degree weather that morning.  I'll have to settle for taking the top off once we hit the outpost..

I am looking forward to this!

Tim

ag4rz said:
Eli and I are thinking about hitting a trail or two early Saturday morning, then heading to the Outpost at 10am to shake hands with [member=777]beekiller[/member] and whoever else happens to be there.  Then we gotta make sure we find a Zuwharrie sticker, either on the trails or at Arrowhead. 
Forecast looks good, especially for an open diff, stock height street tire rig.  Here's hoping it stays that way!  I just wish it were a bit warmer so I could leave the doors at home, but there is no way I am gonna be able to convince him to ride for an hour from the house to UNF in 45-50 degree weather that morning.  I'll have to settle for taking the top off once we hit the outpost..

I am looking forward to this!

Tim

Tim, you could meet us in Arrowhead if you want to leave your doors there for the day. Looking forward to it!  [thumbsup]

beekiller date=1523675774 said:
Tim, you could meet us in Arrowhead if you want to leave your doors there for the day. Looking forward to it!  [thumbsup]
That would be great!  I really appreciate it!

Tim

Only two spots left.
https://www.reserveamerica.com/camping/arrowhead-campground/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=NRSO&parkId=73839

robert
3 DAZE

Packed up and ready to go. It's offical jeshar aka Jeffery will be going down with Hannah and me, WOO HOO.  [thumbsup]

robert
3 DAZE

Just a couple pics.  More to come.  Stopped by Bob's at site 43, but he wasn't there.  Didn't want to nose around to much, but I didn't see any Zuwharrie stickers laying out on the trailer.  Maybe I can talk him into mailing me one if I pay for postage and such..

Attachments

• 0421180936.webp
    0421180936.webp
    160.1 KB · Views: 174
ag4rz said:
Just a couple pics.  More to come.  STOPPED BY Bob's at site 43, but he wasn't there.  Didn't want to nose around to much, but I didn't see any Zuwharrie stickers laying out on the trailer.  Maybe I can talk him into mailing me one if I pay for postage and such..
That will work.the Zu18 stickers are on the Zuwharrie corn hole boards if I'm out and about. Any one that wants a Zu sticker PM me.

robert

Got back home about 9 last night. It was a nice trip! I finally got to meet some of the great people on this forum. Very nice campground beekiller was staying at. The Outpost was a neat little store. Had a great time and saw tons of cool rigs. Even an LJ!

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom