Zuke Owners

redidbull

How many on here now still have a Suzuki? We still have ours that we bought new in 87. Ours sat for years until Covid when I decided to put it back on the road. Jim

I bought my 87 in 97. It was completely stock. SPOA, rear locker, 33s, 5.14 TC gears, twin sticks, TOY250 carb roll cage and still driving it. I have about $5K total in it.

I still got mine! Bought it in Pensacola, Florida in 1988 and drove it all the way to California then to Texas when I retired from the military. Let it sit in the back field for 17 years until I brought it back to life in 2019. Only ones to daily drive it were me and my son. Grandson has now claimed dibs on my passing the baton.

Ray

I've only had my '86 Samurai for 3 years or so.. It was completely stock except for the rims and paint... Since then I have added OME springs and shocks, upgraded the alternator to a larger size (when the old one died), added new larger tires (215-75R15) to the exiting 7" rims... Still pretty much stock except for bolt on items... And paint...
Butch

I have five trakkicks and sammis right ñow. I have two '88. A traccker and a late. two '93 trakkickks, a 2 dr traccker and 4 dr sidekick. and a'89 2dr tracker

How many on here now still have a Suzuki? We still have ours that we bought new in 87. Ours sat for years until Covid when I decided to put it back on the road. Jim

For now I still have mine.
I got mine new in 87 also. I think you are the only one here to own one longer than me ..... we are the OG!
BUT ..... the writing on the wall (and my health) tells me its time for it to go.
I just priced it yesterday morning to someone .... it and a bunch of garage clutter that goes with it.
I am at the point it hurts to drive a straight drive and I can barely get in it.

I'm either gonna sell it or trade it for a big trike or a nice boat.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom