ZM 2013 Announcement....

purevil71

I am proud to announce Nikki May, Andy and Christal Tharp, Daniel and Laura Muskopf , and Tony and Kenna Hitt as official ZookiMelt staff!!

These folks are just as dedicated to this event as I am that is why I have asked for their help, and I know bringing them on board will help insure that the Melt will continue to be one of the best Suzuki events around!

They will be, and already are just as involved as I am in the planning and details of this event. So, please take a second to welcome them and say thank you for all of the hard work they will be doing to make the Melt the great event that it is!!

We will be doing our best to build it back up and keep this event focused on why it was started to begin with! The brother(and sister)-hood of Suzuki's and being the underdog in the 4x4 world!

ZookiMelt is not just an event, but it's family and unfortunately, I think some are loosing sight of that fact. It shouldn't matter WHERE ZookiMelt exist, only that it DOES exist!

I know that together we the staff of ZookiMelt can return the focus to that fact and have a GREAT event that all will enjoy in the process!!

Thank you for the support and We look forward to seeing you all on the trails!!   [thumbsup]

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom