ZM 2012 Announcement...location, location, location

purevil71

Ok...here's the info I know you all have been waiting on.

Zookimelt 2012 will be held again at The Badlands in beautiful Attica, IN.

NOW...there IS going to be a KOH qualifier going on that same weekend, but the race will be Saturday NIGHT after the park closes, so the only impact it should really have on us will be extra people running around wondering why all these Suzuki's are at the Badlands.  I know there will be some special things going on at the park, and I'm hoping that this will give this event some exposure that we normally wouldn't get otherwise, so PLEASE everyone be on their best behavior....lol

Having said that, I would call and reserve your camping spots as soon as you can.  The Attica Family Campgrounds will have some spots blocked off for us, but it's still going to be first come, first serve.  Like last year we will be having some of the events in the campgrounds after the park closes.  Attica Family Campgrounds will not officially be open till after March 1st so please keep that in mind.  I do not have any info on any of the other campgrounds in the area, or the hotel, so if you choose to stay there, PLEASE post up any info you might have to help others out.

If you have ANY question, please feel free to either ask here, or PM me and I will do my best to get the answer for you.  Again, sorry this has taken so long, but it's been a crazy year so far to say the least.

791 mi, 13 hours 29 mins

:(
...I wish you guys did this in Ohio somewheres; Indiana is even further for me than Zuwharrie !

We're looking at some parks a little closer to you to possibly move the event to in the future, but moving it this year just wasn't in the cards.  I'm just glad we were able to work something out with the Badlands. 

BUT, having said that, if you've never wheeled there, you need to at least once.  It really does have a little bit of everything for everyone.

i should be there Tuesday after noon sometime.....cant wait!!!!!!!

thanks again Brent for doing all the leg work on this!!!!!
  [thumbsup]

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom