t-case mounts

specialedition

heres what im going to run on my t-case.

supplies:
3 bolts with nuts and 2 washers each (home depot , roughly 2 bucks)
3 packs of replacement skateboard bushings (local skate shop)

pics are kinda self explanitory:

rubbers.gif

big one goes under arm on top of frame and little one goes on top of mount. bolt through them. you can mix match however you like. works like a charm, and stiffens up the t-case quite a bit while still allowing some flex depending on how much you tighten them down.

Hmmm,? ? [idea] These look like a CHEAP source for 1" body lift pucks...? ?much MUCH more substantial then the boat roller ideia I keep getting told of....

Nice T-case mod arm mod.  [smiley=thumb.gif]

eh i dunno mike, the pic is kinda decieving. they are about the size of a half dollar, maybe a hair smaller. perfect size for the t-case application IMO. the smaller one is tapered also. for 1 inch body lift pucks i allways thought that used hockey pucks from play-it-again sports were the deal. drill a hole and go.

specialedition said:
heres what im going to run on my t-case.

supplies:
3 bolts with nuts and 2 washers each (home depot , roughly 2 bucks)
3 packs of replacement skateboard bushings (local skate shop)

pics are kinda self explanitory:

rubbers.gif

big one goes under arm on top of frame and little one goes on top of mount. bolt through them. you can mix match however you like. works like a charm, and stiffens up the t-case quite a bit while still allowing some flex depending on how much you tighten them down.

yeah, or you can buy it all as one kit from roadless gear for like 20 bucks! i opened that pack and was like, "WHAT????" as memories from reading this post came to mind! should've gone this route and saved about 10 bucks!

I used energy suspension shock mount bushings-three packs
you need to double up on the middle so it carries the same line.
costs about ten bucks

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom