Suzuki lj 81

SirZuksAlot

Hi guys n gals... I have owned this rig for some time now and just getting around to getting it going. I have a need for parts as rust has taken a toll on most of the body.  The engine and tranny are a complete loss so I'm planning on doing some swapping around.        I would also like to here from anyone owning an lj 81. I'm beginning to belive I have the only one on the east coast LOL!

Attachments

• old zuk 2.webp
    old zuk 2.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 2,661
  • old zuk 2.webp
    old zuk 2.webp
    22.6 KB · Views: 2,090
It's definately not the ONLY one on the east coast but certainly one of a few.  I know there's one in Miami Fl. that used to be in VA........was a very nice rig....  :\\\'(

here's a pic of my old goat.......she was all kinds of fun but too small to really be practical........i didn't really have the heart to cut her up either.
DSCN0312.jpg

zukiboy said:
here's a pic of my old goat.......she was all kinds of fun but too small to really be practical........i didn't really have the heart to cut her up either.
DSCN0312.jpg
Hey i think i remember seeing that at a zu about 5 years ago

zukiboy said:
DSCN0312.jpg

Nice old rig , I would have chopped the bejesus out of it  :o

Hi!
if someone needs some parts,just let me know.
i don?t know details about the shipping procedure to u.s.,but i?ve sendet stuff to the u.k. and norway without problems...
lj?s are quite rare over here,but parts are still available.
alex

imgp0090df8.jpg

hey shu , i'm more often over on lj10.com ....

but since you asked !!!

p1010110.jpg

p1010112n.jpg

p1010113t.jpg

p1010123.jpg

p1010115.jpg

p1010118.jpg

oh and i also have this one back in france , sleeping in a barn ( for now !) ....

orangeavcq1.jpg

8)

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom