Project Nuclear Attack

You don't have to pull the front cover to service the oil  pump ,just the front pully and 5 bolts. I always pull it and change the o ring when I changed a seal. the o-ring and the front seal get a lot of heat because of the pump being right there and they will leak a lot when they leak.

So lookin for a grill mount now?? How much hose we need??

I will definitely pull it and put in a new o-ring and gasket. I can see a lot of oil in that area. Didn't make any progress this evening. Hope to be back on it tomorrow.

You guys keep talking about the grill, and Mander will make me add it. She already loves packing food for the trails. She will be wanting to make burgers and hot dogs on the trails. Might even want a late night snack at the top of Daniel while looking for "sick bmx bikes."

Sorry B, but you are not the bread keeper. Lets just say we need a white Samurai to carry the bread over some obstacles.

Got the driveshafts in tonight and buttoned up the shifters. It is now moving under its own power again. [jump]

photo6_zpse9282eec.jpg

Tomorrow night I plan on switching the rear leaf springs and starting the propane conversion. Don't think it will be too hard.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom