my on-board air

GA_ZUKI

here is something i have been collecting parts for just over a year. it's a thomas electric pump. i took the front bumper which was 1/4" tube 4" in dia. welded the ends and put in a drain and a filler. i have 2 ways to get the air out. 1st is tank pressure and 2nd is i have a pressure reg. plumb in-line so i can fill tires at a set pressure. i will attach this to my hook up so i can fill all 4 tires at one time. i put in a gauge in the dash so i can see the pressure at a glance. i also put in a check valve to keep the pressure off of the pump. i used the foot off of a roll bar for the platform base. the new plasma cutter is just plain sweet. i put isolators on it the stop the frame noise.
yes that is a smoker i made about 6 years ago i will smoke 2 turkeys at one time. with reall wood

1147249-cabgauge.JPG

1147261-tankfiller.JPG

1147262-weldedbumper.JPG

1147264-platform.JPG

1147272-hookups.JPG

1147273-closeup.JPG

1147275-completesetup.JPG

It was a nice setup. Can't remember too much detail, but he did a good job. I'll see if there's someway that I can dig up some pics of it.

compressors are cool and all but usually too damn slow. I would much rather have a portable CO2 bottle with a regulator. I LOVE my 10lb bottle and I can fill about 25 tires up with it too before refilling bottle which is only $20

I don't knock the CO2 but I will say this, the regulators are bad to freeze up on them if used for high CFM flowing tools and the air pressures in tires will fall fast in colder weather and rise in hot weather; more so than that of regular air. I've used CO2 for years and have had good results in using it and I don't care about these losses. Just wanted everyone to know about them. ;)

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom