00000023vc7.jpg

00000006ae8.jpg

00000043tq5.jpg

00000045nt7.jpg

00000057ns9.jpg

00000058xh0.jpg

00000054wr6.jpg

woodchuck said:
...or send them to me! That is sweet. Just how did you come across Elise taillights anyhow?
Ad my work I make proto's cars, and if we can't use the parts I can have them for free  ;D so its fun to build it in my zuki.

2006lotuselisesportsracrd5.jpg

APEX4x4 said:
Ad my work I make proto's cars, and if we can't use the parts I can have them for free  ;D so its fun to build it in my zuki.

2006lotuselisesportsracrd5.jpg

Hi, I'm new here. I tapped in Lotus Elise rear LED lights on google, and came to your forum. Interesting reading. I'm after a set of the new style rear LED lights for my Elise. I wonder if you could get some for me. I'd buy them. What kind of price? Hope you can help, cheers, Eddie

eddie111s said:
Hi, I'm new here. I tapped in Lotus Elise rear LED lights on google, and came to your forum. Interesting reading. I'm after a set of the new style rear LED lights for my Elise. I wonder if you could get some for me. I'd buy them. What kind of price? Hope you can help, cheers, Eddie
Hello Eddie, sorry but I cant get any Lotus Elise lights anymore, usually I get 1 product from the customer to build in a prototype car, and therefore I had received only one set of lights, these lights did not fit in the prototype car, so I good have them for free :)
The lights were intended for a Greek Limo Bus, total cost of this bus six million dollars, here a few photos, "a bit off toppick"
limobus1tk5.jpg

limobus2so1.jpg

limobus3kp5.jpg

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom