Mounting my Cobra CB and iPod Nano

CoraZuki

I have been using this setup for about 3 years and I am just getting around to posting it.  I was reminded of this when I saw another really nice setup that PpaZmrf did for his iPod.

#1.  Cobra CB Mounting.

I wanted my Cobra CB to be mounted high and dry so that it would not get wet when off-roading.
I decided to mount the little power box in the glove box.  This keeps it out of the weather and out of sight.

IMG_3886.jpg

I added in a CB handle mount so that the handle can be stored in the glove box without getting in the way or banging around.

IMG_3885.jpg

The glove box can be shut with the cable running out of the bottom corner of the glove box door.  I notched that corner of the glove box door for the cable to fit better.

IMG_3887.jpg

#2 My iPod mount.

It was very simple because of how light the iPod is.  I just used velcro, to make it easy to move it from my Zook to my Dakota to my garage stereo. 

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3894.jpg

The nice thing is that when everything is removed you can't hardly tell that I have a CB or iPod.  Everything will fit nicely in my locked glove box.  All you can see is my cheepy tape deck radio.  ;)

Out of sight out of mind.

IMG_3905.jpg

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom