Mobile Air Tool Cart......

Crow Horse

I'm not sure which forum this post should be in but here goes....  My apologies to the moderators if I erred in posting it here........

I'm preparing to move into a new home and setting up my shop is a daunting task besides the actual move.  Got to thinking and here's what I came up with for my air tools......

Now, because they are on casters, they can be wheeled anywhere they are needed and save trips back and forth ......

Attachments

• IMG_0177.webp
    IMG_0177.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 512
Thats cool.  Lots of .99 Cent harbor freight air fittings I see.

Caleb

Should have made it out of pvc and pressuriezed it.

The air supply wasn't my problem.  I have 100' on my hose reel plus another 20' self coiling poly hose.  If needed, the compressor has a 50' extension cord and can be moved closer to a work area.  Haven't had to do that yet as the hose reaches any area I have chosen to work in.

My problem was:  tired of moving back and forth from rig to the tools when I needed another tool.  Just wanted to save some time and steps......

Setting up another shop is great fun, but I've found that I change things around frequently as needs or wants change.  With the cart, it's just a matter of unlocking the casters and moving it to it's new location....

When we move I want the shop to be up and running ASAP as I know there will be many home projects to do just to settle in........

Crow Horse said:
When we move I want the shop to be up and running ASAP as I know there will be many home projects to do just to settle in........

Congrats on the new house!  U living any closer yet?  You did buy a place with rock, right?

Yankee Tim said:
Congrats on the new house!  U living any closer yet?  You did buy a place with rock, right?

The new digs is in Masonville.  Not sure on the rocks as we need an ATV to recon the rest of the property.  Won't be moving till the end of June, but packing is a huge task.......

Nice. [thumbsup]  Looks like you got one of those racks like are on a tool truck. ???  I'm also thinking that you have almost got me beat on the amount of air tools you have. :o 

ZUKIMON said:
Nice. [thumbsup]  Looks like you got one of those racks like are on a tool truck. ???   I'm also thinking that you have almost got me beat on the amount of air tools you have. :o 

Thanks! One can never have too many tools....

Warpig said:
Thats cool.  Lots of .99 Cent harbor freight air fittings I see.

Actually, because of the type of quick connectors I began and continued to use ( 3/8" Tru-flate/ Automotive/Type "T"), I stuck with them and the cheap qc fittings don't come in that style...... 

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom