Merry Christmas!!!

Jbird

Thought I'd be the first to wish my Zuk family a Merry Christmas!   We are so lucky to have such a great group of friends. I hope you and your own families have a wonderful holiday.

I'll be leaving the 25th in the afternoon heading to PA to visit family so I won't be online for about a week.

Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Jay

Merry Christmas!!

It has been great getting to know everyone and look forward to many more outings and holidays with everyone.

...and remember if Santa didnt bring you any performance enhancing parts not to worry cause I can get you on the road with cheap performance upgrades!!
(I have seen so many Christmas commercials today I couldnt resist.

Jay be careful driving up north the weather is not gonna cooperate, and I hope you can make it a week with no internet, if not go to your local library they will get you online ;)

Jay,
I'm just off of exit 77-74 on I-95 if you run into trouble take my # and call me. I'll come get you with the trailer and see that you make it where you need to be. Kevin is right, it's been sleeting here for the last 2 hours. Be careful where ever you're going this holiday. To everyone else Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Rob,Melissa and THE CHEWMAN

I didn't think "Murphy" worked on Christmas Eve.... :'(

My Wifes 2000 Hyundai Tiburon developed engine trouble today....this is the car we planned on driving to PA.

So now we either have to rent a car or wait until I can get the car fixed (Thurs. ?) then drive up.

Oh well...at least it didn't break down after we were on the road to PA.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom