Keep the factory head unit AND add bluetooth?

JungleDeath

95 2dr Tracker w/ oe dash: 
I want to keep the dash as ugly and uninviting (thieves) as I can. I would like to keep the oe head unit but add a bluetooth receiver that feeds a small amp. I want to tie it all to a set of speakers that will be driven by the oe head unit and the bluetooth receiver. 
Can I do this without back feeding to the head unit or amp if it is all turned on? 
Or, is there a way to have the HU feed an amp, and, have the same amp be fed by a bluetooth receiver?
Ultimately I want to get some 6.5" components in the front doors, a small sub in the back, and just be able to listen to Pandora/podcasts, the occasional local radio, without a dashboard that says 'please steal me'. 
Sorry if I am not clear. I'm a little clueless with this stuff. Thanks for any insight.

I bought a cheap  PYLE marine amp form Amazon that had a built in Bluetooth receiver.  You could potentially go this route, however I found the amp to be extremely underpowered.  There are better ones I am sure.  I already have an old cheap head unit that was in my Samurai when I bought it along with a decent Alpine amp, so I just stuck with it.  I did find a Bluetooth dongle made by Dewalt at Lowes that I plug into the aux jack.  Works very good.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom