How To: DOORLESS MIRRORS MADE EASY- ALL YOU NEED IS AN ALLEN WRENCH

ArtByScars

Ok I've been looking for the easiest way to go doorless w/o drilling hole etc etc..

first off make sure you've already cut your hinges so your doors come off easily.

2- Go to your local dirtbike/motorcycle shop and get a mirror- this one cost me $11.95 and there were cheaper ones.

3- Go to Home Depot, in the electrical section and get a wire connector- they are aluminum and look like this, mine cost $5

DSCF1024.jpg

4- Put the mirror in one end and crank it down

DSCF1023.jpg

5- Put the other end on the pin that your door goes on and crank it down

DSCF1022.jpg

6- Check your ugly mug

DSCF1019.jpg

7- adjust accordingly, and go shred

DSCF1021.jpg

DSCF1017.jpg

DSCF1016.jpg

DSCF1015.jpg

happy summer! have fun!
-Noah

thanks for the feedback- I'm really satisfied with the simplicity, practicality, and price.  [approve] ;D

let me know how it goes for you.
;)

-Noah

godzukiman said:
how's it hold up in the ruff stuff?

I just put it on yesterday and then it rained- so I haven't had a chance to test it-
if it gets knocked hard enough, it would just swivel... or you could fold it in toward the body so it wouldn't get crunched.
being aluminum, I think it would give before your hinge did.

I dont think it even sticks out 10 inches from the truck

and if it breaks it's only a $5-$10 fix  ;)

-Noah

? thats really cool if i didnt already make my own custome doorless mirror brackets id of done that i got mine dont for free i used a deck off an old push mower and cut em out than drilled the wholes to match up to the stock bolts ?

Nice, just drove mine for the first time without doors yesterday and worried about gettin' pulled over! Sweet idea!  [thumbsup]

? thanks yeahi ment to say i drove mine with the doors off and kept getting dirt in my eyes and my beard kept flying around but when i got my doors on i can hardly see the passenger mirror and i need to weld a small brace on the m cause they wobble ?

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom