How-To Clean Vinyl Seats

isbb

Thought i would throw this up here since i just spent the day scrubbing the crap outta my vinyl seats..

1) Go to the parts store and pick up your favorite brand hand cleaner ( I recommend GOOP because it doesnt have those little abrasive balls in there )
2) Go to walmart and get yourself one or 2 of those little brushes you clean your fingernails with
3) get a bucket
4) take handful of hand cleaner and smear allllll over your seat or in the the area you want to clean
5) wait 5-10 min let the stuff do its magic
6) take that little nail brush and SCRUB the crap outta em
7) Take rag and water and wipe down
8) repeate steps 4-7 if necessary
9) dry
10) step back and admire your work

Pass
Driver
Rear2
Rear1

Now the completed
Front Done
Rears done

took me a couple hours to do all 4 seats and if you keep up on em it doesnt even take that long... alot of the boat guys use the goop/gojo whatever thing to deeep clean thier vinyl.. gets all the dirt and grime outta the places a rag just wont get.. :D  they look damn near brand new too.. :D

When I had mine redone, I wanted to originally go with blue and white like yours with a red S [red_s] but decided it would end up looking brown after a week of smudging grease and dirt into them so went with black and blue and a white S. It probably would have worked though. Thanks for the tip on goop for cleaning, never thought of that. Looks like we used the same blue color.
zukseats_004.jpg

seatsdone.JPG

Pretty darn close aint it... And dont worry the GOOP wont pull color outta your current vinyl.. I used it on the blue as well and it got all the crap otu without taking out the color... but you might want to do a test spot obviously.. :D

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom