how to clean a plexiglass windsheild

BLKZUKI

iam not sure if this has been covered or not, but here goes if you have a plexiglass windshield thats scratched and getting hazy take some buffing compound and wipe on there inside and out let dry, then wipe off makes it look brand new. iam not sure if you can do this with the polyshied some vendors sell.

there's a special plastic polish you can get,  it comes in 3 stages.  aka  3 different grit's.  my father used to clean his windscreen in his helicopter with it ::)

also works good to clean welding hoods

theonlybull said:
there's a special plastic polish you can get,  it comes in 3 stages.  aka  3 different grit's.  my father used to clean his windscreen in his helicopter with it ::)

also works good to clean welding hoods

I know that there is a plastic polish out there (I have used it) that makes the plastic head lights new again. I can get the name of it today if needed. I gave the polish to a friend to have.

David

Novus makes a two stage polish and cleaner. Also, I found a plastic polish at the Zone made for polishing headlights, works well on all things plastic I have tried yet. Don't know the name, but it comes in a small blue plastic bottle.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Back
Top Bottom