General Tech forum guidelines- PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZUKIMON

Welcome to the General Tech forum. This board is for discussing problems with your tow rig, car, Jeep, or other non-Suzuki vehicle. It is also for discussion of all other vehicles and tool/shop talk. If you have any question, be it vague or otherwise, about your Suzuki truck, parts, or anything related, please post in the appropriate board so that it can be Searched out for other users in the future more easily. If you are unsure about where to post a topic, feel free to give me, or another mod a PM and we will be glad to help you out. :)

This is also a great board for the discussion of any other ATV vehicle such as your quad, 6x6 or your run of the mill lawn tractor. ;)

With the introduction of the Product Review Board, I would like to ask everyone to please direct your threads about info on winches, ignition systems, body repair products, etc. to these boards. If there's something specific that you would like to know, such as, "Does this go here?" or "How do I...?" type questions will still be considered Tech questions and should be made in the General Tech board. ;)  If you are wondering about a specific product or line, then ask in the Review board for opinions. :) Please follow the link below to check out the madness within. ;D

Product Review Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom