Seller didn't remember/know what they came out of

I am thinking Neon?
No markings that I can find on them

71295475718__B5A8B748-690D-48BC-A5F8-7692DFC4AEF6.webp
IMG_8513.webp
IMG_8514.webp

Well whatever they are out of they will not fit in the Samurai

Base is too wide :(

Now to figure out what they are so I can sell them and find something that will fit

I was under the assumption that they would fit laid out flat on the floor. New mount holes had to be drilled but would also give you more options on leg room.

Ray

I was under the assumption that they would fit laid out flat on the floor. New mount holes had to be drilled but would also give you more options on leg room.

Ray

Guess I am not understanding what you are asking

Rails are about 1.5" wider and one side is made into the base of the seat

I am going to do a little searching on the www and see if I can figure out how they would work

The common method is to remove the brackets and braces that the OEM seats are mounted to. The mounting points can be determined by placing the seats in the desired location. Keep in mind the adjustment range of the tracks.

On the tracks you can either use the ones one the seats or the original ones. Those seats have flat mounting giving you additional headroom. Leg clearance will be your choice.

The spot they sit at after review is their new mounting location. Use bolts and locking nuts to secure in place.

Ray

edit - yes you will need to drill new holes

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom