After 2 years of waiting…

RHWright

I got this from my dad as a gift a little over 2 years after he had it for 10+ years.

Trailered it from SW Virginia to Baltimore, MD. And that’s when the money pit started. Needed all new plugs, wires, coil, distributor, timing belt, and a battery. Then the R&P gears were shot in the rear. Switched front and rear from 5.13s to 4.56s. While I was working on the axles went ahead and changed out U-Joints too. Needed new shocks all around, literally one of the shocks had no rubber absorber left and was rattling around on the hanger. Sold the 33” swampers and got 31” off brand.

It needed a new rattle can job and some TLC on exterior lighting (still working on headlights and why my turn signals refuse to work)

But that beings said, it’s running, idles great, has as much getup as one can ask for from a 1.3, and is fun to ride around in. Unfortunately haven’t been able to go do any trails yet ( not a lot close to me) but planning a trip with friends to Peters Mill in November.

At any rate here she is.

Attachments

• IMG_0482.webp
    IMG_0482.webp
    222.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0481.webp
    IMG_0481.webp
    275.2 KB · Views: 22
Thanks! It means a lot to me. My dad had a stroke in January and I feel a burden to get in going in tip top shape (or as best as one can). Added new headlights and new LEDs in the fron bumper. I’m trying to figure out the turn signals now. According to my dad they never worked but the brake lights and parking lights do. All the wiring is a mess underneath so just trying to figure out which one is the signal wire.

Attachments

• IMG_0518.webp
    IMG_0518.webp
    96.5 KB · Views: 14

https://www.helpavetshine.us/help-a-vet-shine
Top Bottom