Skip to main content

Topic: Prayer chain (Read 62166 times) previous topic - next topic

• twdcmd
  • [*][*][*]
  • We didn't do it...
Re: Prayer chain
Reply #20
I'll add one, my father-in-law had surgery for a detached retina yesterday, please pray that he gets most of his vision back.  Thanks.

Reply #21
Thanks for having a place to go to....

My Uncle Gabe passed away in is sleep the other night. This is important, not only because he was my uncle, because I lived with my aunt and uncle for the first 5 years of my life. He taught me how to read (comics and funnies first), built me my first Go-Kart out of an old lawn mower that my cousin (also gone) brought home, and so much more.

I still remember him dancing on a table with a lampshade on his head at my wedding (1st wife) while my snooty new relatives watched...lol. Best stone mason in the Northeast too.

He was also there after my father passed away in '96 and later when my aunt (my dad's sister) passed over too. Just too much to say...so please think of my cousin Linda, the last one in that family, and her family during these tough times. 

He laughed his way through 86 years on the planet...sadly the last few in a nursing home. God Bless and be at Peace.

Thanks for listening.

Bob
Zukless in Florida

Ham and eggs... A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig. (how true)

Reply #22
Add me to the list! ;D

Sorry it took so long, I guess I need to browse other forums besides 'politics & religion' once in awhile! ;D ;D ;)

• Jigsaw
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • Designated Hater President of the Zu Crew frequent fliers club.
Reply #23

• TJ4Me
  • [*]
Reply #25
First and foremost even though I am new I would be honored to be added to the list.

Second, If you all could send some prayers out for Cassadee my cousin. She is 21 and in college. She has been fighing bulemia and depression for a few years and has taken a bad turn for the worse. The family is very concerned that this is the worse it has ever been. Drs are saying her body has physically lost the abilty to handle 'normal' stress and is just shutting dowm. She is still not seeing the problem.

Thanks so much...
1988 TT with a lil stuff
2005 Jeep LJ Rubi with a whole lotta stuff and even more damage...

• razuki
  • [*][*]
Reply #26

First and foremost even though I am new I would be honored to be added to the list.

Second, If you all could send some prayers out for Cassadee my cousin. She is 21 and in college. She has been fighing bulemia and depression for a few years and has taken a bad turn for the worse. The family is very concerned that this is the worse it has ever been. Drs are saying her body has physically lost the abilty to handle 'normal' stress and is just shutting dowm. She is still not seeing the problem.

Thanks so much...

Hi I'm scott and my wife is a nurse and she said that your cuz needs to see a Doctor for
depression Medications, Yes prayer is good too but med's are needed......
God gave man knowledge to help the sick, we all need help but we dont have a whole lot of faith. 
********NO PROBLEMS
ONLY SOLUTOINS**********

• BeachBum
  • [*][*][*][*]
  • IM A TRYIN CCOR Rescue Vehicle
Reply #27

So worth the 12 minutes  to see this video...a must see.

http://video.stumbleupon.com/?s=ithct48cqw&i=ufcchmyxqsuj9vwsemax

There is strong medicine in this mesage thank you for posting it . We all seem to have the problem of finding the down side of everything instead for making the best of what we have and enjoying the life we have . I pray for all of you that you will make the best of things and i also ask that you all pray for me because I am being very negative right now about my physical and emotional problems and need to be lifted up were God can help me Thank you.
  • Last Edit: Monday, Mar 31, 2008, 10:26 PM by BeachBum
Keep the Bright side up and the dark side down and always CELEBRATE LIFE

• TJ4Me
  • [*]
Reply #28
Just to clarify, Cassadee is under a Dr's supervision. I believe she is on 3 different meds. I just dont think at this point she cares. She is living with her parents right now.
1988 TT with a lil stuff
2005 Jeep LJ Rubi with a whole lotta stuff and even more damage...

• razuki
  • [*][*]
Reply #29

Just to clarify, Cassadee is under a Dr's supervision. I believe she is on 3 different meds. I just dont think at this point she cares. She is living with her parents right now.

Good encouragement is addvised , lifting up,  pay addtion to her more tell her she pretty positive stuff and find christain freinds that  is a must.
Find a good christain church with young teens.
If you done all this then find a Teenchallege organzation  they have a 85% rate in recovery.......
********NO PROBLEMS
ONLY SOLUTOINS**********

• nemo
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #30
Hang my name on there.

nemo

• BerryBlonde
  • [*]
  • Zu Keeper
Reply #31
Thank you... I'm updating our list today and a new request will be going out via PM this afternoon.  :)
t0nKaTrAcKeR's sis!

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.

Reply #32
Here is a praying for Cassadee, That is really sad. I will surely keep her in my prayers every night.
I love my FAT GUY!

Reply #33
I am in constant prayer and if I can be of service, please advise.

MY
Quit stalling, MY-SIDE/MY-SIDE2!
http://zuksoffroad.com  T-BRA (brass T-case shifter sheet), The Thong (brass 5 spd trans shifter sheet) The ultimate t-case cradle!

• Workamper
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
Please pray for my (estranged) wife, who ran away from home 6 years ago, and is now somewhere in the SouthWest. She's severely mentally ill, and keeps just ahead of the attorney. She's ruined my credit, and broke my heart...... Now, I'll have to divorce her (if we can find her!!)

Please pray for her safety, and that she'll eventually accept professional help

also

Please pray for "Junior", one of my WorKamper buddies, who was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer. After Surgery, he's on Chemo now, and that might kill him before the cancer does.... He's an excentric and crabby old guy, but ya gotta love him...

THANKS!!!!!!!!

• nemo
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #35
I have a prayer request. A friend's husband has never accepted Christ and I just found out a few minutes ago he is not expected to live out the night. He has been sick for some time and everyone here has been praying and talking with him about salvation but as far as I know he has never taken that step. He is under so much medication now that the family cannot communicate with him. So pray for one last chance and for his family - His name is Paul (I will with hold his last name since I have not ask his family about this).

Thanks and Godl Bless

Reply #36
Bums asked me to ask for prayers for him. He got to feeling bad this afternoon, I took him the the doctor who sent him to the ER because he was in extreme abdominal pain. He thought it might be a kidney stone but they found that he has Diverticulitis. It was caught early and is treatable but when it acts up is extremely painful and exhausting. He's currently in bed trying to get over it as the pain shot from the hospital has worn off and the Tylenol 3 isn't as strong. Since it was caught before it ruptured he should be fine after a day or two when the pockets clear out and the anti-biotics do their thing. We would greatly appreciate all thoughts and prayers for him.
Thanks, Razor

• durnzuki
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37

Bums asked me to ask for prayers for him. He got to feeling bad this afternoon, I took him the the doctor who sent him to the ER because he was in extreme abdominal pain. He thought it might be a kidney stone but they found that he has Diverticulitis. It was caught early and is treatable but when it acts up is extremely painful and exhausting. He's currently in bed trying to get over it as the pain shot from the hospital has worn off and the Tylenol 3 isn't as strong. Since it was caught before it ruptured he should be fine after a day or two when the pockets clear out and the anti-biotics do their thing. We would greatly appreciate all thoughts and prayers for him.
Thanks, Razor

Tell him we are praying for him.

• nemo
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #38
First I would like to thank everyone for your prayers for my friend Paul. He passed away Wed. and from what I could find out he may have accepted Christ before.

Razor, my son has Diverticulitis and he has to watch his diet because once you get it you have it the rest of your life. It may not flair up but it is still there. There are times when he feels like Bums does and then times when everything is great but if he is not very careful it will knock him down for awhile. Here is a pretty good write up on diverticulitis if you have not already checked it out.  http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/diverticulosis/index.htm

God Bless

• BerryBlonde
  • [*]
  • Zu Keeper
Reply #39

Thanks, Razor

Prayers being sent! Thank you for passing on the info for us.

First I would like to thank everyone for your prayers for my friend Paul. He passed away Wed. and from what I could find out he may have accepted Christ before.

Razor, my son has Diverticulitis and he has to watch his diet because once you get it you have it the rest of your life. It may not flair up but it is still there. There are times when he feels like Bums does and then times when everything is great but if he is not very careful it will knock him down for awhile. Here is a pretty good write up on diverticulitis if you have not already checked it out.  http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddiseases/pubs/diverticulosis/index.htm

God Bless

I'm very sorry for the loss of your friend, his family remains in my prayers.
t0nKaTrAcKeR's sis!

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.