News:

Have a great day!

THE SHOWROOM!

Started by Powers, Friday, Jun 15, 2007, 08:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

| Go Down

sv16dan

My former 2wd Zuk...

that is 2wd it looks like there is a drive shaft going to the front is the transfer case broken or some thing?
if your board go to myspace.com/viking4x4club just me and my buddies soon to be more i hope

Still Zukin'

that is 2wd it looks like there is a drive shaft going to the front is the transfer case broken or some thing?

I think "former" is a key word
No flex, no smooth ride, no money       no kidding....

sv16dan

I think "former" is a key word
how much did the 4wd swap cost looking at getting my little bro a zuk for his 16th berthday then let him start building it up. just want him to have a 4wd and i can get a 2wd zuk for 1000 cheaper than a 4wd.
if your board go to myspace.com/viking4x4club just me and my buddies soon to be more i hope

Still Zukin'

I can't price other people's parts but you will need a complete front end (with steering and springs preferred). A 4 wheel drive transfer case. Front drive shaft at minimum.
No flex, no smooth ride, no money       no kidding....

91Sammy

how much did the 4wd swap cost looking at getting my little bro a zuk for his 16th berthday then let him start building it up. just want him to have a 4wd and i can get a 2wd zuk for 1000 cheaper than a 4wd.

To convert to 4wd i bought a parts rig for $300, but as said above you'll need a transfer case front drive shaft and front axle. It is literally a bolt in setup other than my spoa lift is home made. If you can get a parts rig cheap in my opinion its worth it.

JC06

Here's mine!  Fastest Samurai I've ever been in! :o This thing has scared me a couple times already and I only drove it 30 miles so far!

I'll get some wheeling pics up soon! ;D

Coming to it's new home...

That is all  ;D

bcrewcaptain

boy that trailer looks familiar....hmmmmm

10pts for Jeff
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his or her life wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'
That is Honor

bearman1216

If you're gonna' drive it fast...get a cage...please.  8)
Zukless in Florida

Ham and eggs... A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig. (how true)

Newman

Here's mine!  Fastest Samurai I've ever been in! :o This thing has scared me a couple times already and I only drove it 30 miles so far!

That is all  ;D

nice rig, have always like the white with black rims

hughmungas

Sunday, Sep 21, 2008, 10:08 AM Last Edit: Sunday, Sep 21, 2008, 10:16 AM by hughmungas
mine has changed so much since my last pic from last year, I decided to throw in new one.  350 V8...Mine is pretty fast too.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you even tried

Newman

mine has changed so much since my last pic from last year, I decided to throw in new one

WOW, never seen a stretch one before, great work! man I need to dig deeper into old treads to see more pics

mudslinger83

Updated pics of my rig.   I still have the swampers but i took them off for the summer.

Bite me Jeep Boy!!!  Admit it your jealous

FGIALS

Them is some nice half doors boy!  ;D

Updated pics of my rig.   I still have the swampers but i took them off for the summer.

Joe S.

Pretty tires to!
RIP Art!!
RIP Bigduckie!!
RIP coldblud!!
RIP Surly!!

mudslinger83

But they shore make it look purty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bite me Jeep Boy!!!  Admit it your jealous

prowler

bonnet needs painting ;D
Buckle Up! I Wanna Try Something.

ha-y-n89

That is all  ;D

nice, i like the bumper+stinger...by the way, what makes it so fast?
"chrome wont get u home"

prowler

what makes it so fast?

i think the 2.0l 16v motor it has ;)
Buckle Up! I Wanna Try Something.

Tommer

Here's mine. It's still a work in progress.

I have a 3" Calmini lift waiting together with new 30" muds. That is the maximum if I want to stay streetlegal ...  [smiley=cussing.gif]

gunny

Here's mine. Been workin on her for two years, and still not done. Its my penance for rolling my last one. :\\\'(
"It puts the lotion on its skin, ...it does this whenever its told"

| Go Up