Skip to main content

Topic: Master Sgt. Art Lilley aka NC_Zuk killed in Afghanistan (official information) (Read 100534 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Master Sgt. Art Lilley aka NC_Zuk killed in Afghanistan (official information)
Reply #300
I have been out of the Zuk loop for many months. I signed in today and am just as shocked as all of you were. I like most on here, never met Art in person. I talked to him before he went to Iraq and bought parts from him when he returned. I also talked with him about our faith in God. This world is not our home, Art is at home with Jesus, I will pray for his family, like all the others that gave their all for us.    JC

Re: Master Sgt. Art Lilley aka NC_Zuk killed in Afghanistan (official information)
Reply #301
First I would like to say sorry for bringing this up months after the fact, however being deployed to a different AOR I just found out about Art yesterday. Art and I were stationed together and I would like to say he was a great man and a role model for all men. Art was full of fun and excitement even when times sucked. He could make you laugh in freezing rain or unbearable heat. Art my brother I am sorry to hear the news and you will be deeply missed by those of us who knew you. May you rest in peace and your family find peace.

• RANGERRICK
  • [*]
Reply #302
Its hard to believe it been almost 9 years since I got the call from Richard. Art, your still missed and as always my fellow Green Berets that have crossed over, you will never be forgotten.
RangerRick
5th Grp / Ranger /Airborne
North Idaho